Did your clan lose to sv recently?

Triggerer

i can tell this was some low-tier bait but the irony behind it is that you're currently in an alliance with sv because you're afraid they'll use your roots as a tlp spin off as hype lmfao.

this is why tlp closed and eop is still #1, grow a pair you beta cunt lmao

Nope, currently in week 4 of the "rivalry" and the most I see SV in game is when they're logging or teleing.

Heard their founder Hittin left them too because the rivalry was too much for him.

What a time to be alive, to watch SV die again for the 4th time.

Fake news. Ur clan went from high 80 pulls to low 30s haha sv did this to you btw

u must not be in eop they always lose to us

Show me ur event aftermaths, and your numbers in ts3 during weekend trips ? i am about to conclude that ur so called clan "sv" is just a ghost clan. All i hear and see is just lose, and lose. If i was in ur spot i would close and reopen a new clan, gl. 

Everyone bullies eop nowadays nothing new

Eom is brown sticky stuff nothing to conclude there rofl, but u should ready to0 prepper SV

Fake news. Ur clan went from high 80 pulls to low 30s haha sv did this to you btw

Eom is brown sticky stuff but in their past weeks and after event maths they peaked above 50+ ? yet again, this sharkbrew community sees nothing from your side such as weekend trips are u even open yet or wtf ? how can u talk trash, when ur clan have 0 after event math topics and no victories at all and ur competing with low tier clans, is this some kind of big joke ?? 

Eom is brown sticky stuff but in their past weeks and after event maths they peaked above 50+ ? yet again, this sharkbrew community sees nothing from your side such as weekend trips are u even open yet or wtf ? how can u talk trash, when ur clan have 0 after event math topics and no victories at all and ur competing with low tier clans, is this some kind of big joke ?? 

eop pulled low 30s last weekend lol and we're banned from sharkbrew broccoli