MISFITS vs EOP Pkri | Fatality cleared x3/ reduced to 1 item

B-ryan

u teamed with eop lol nice claiming a win again zzzzzzzzz

I can't believe you would expect 2 clans having a friendly 1v1 not to team on crash vs the scum of the clanning community. Your clan is trash, your leadership is trash, your community is awkward. You have no legacy, you have no honor, you wear other clans capes more than your own. It's funny that both other legacy clans foe and eop were both more than willing to team on crash because your clan is a stain on the clanning community. Anyone in your clan has become a worse player than when they started. May god have mercy on your soul. Bark(quote) if mad, I need another puppy to play with

I can't believe Fatality once a legacy clan got reduced to rag by a 1 server clan as well as they're losing this rivalry. And tbh even if they were winning nobody would care because they're fighting a 10 month old clan, but they're losing by far ... pretty sad days for Fi...

If I was in Fi's position I would try and back off from the rivalry, get in good terms with MF and focus on the core and clan, build up and compete with Foe.. looks real bad for you Fi, take control of your clan and be what Fi used to be please ?

Their leaders aren't smart enough to do this. Instead they will be reduced to going 30 def soon.

Yeah we teamed on crash. It's what you're suppose to do? Back in 2008 no one would crash because you would get denied ALL ACTION AND GET TEAMED ON TO LOSE.

Why Waste time massing up just to get swatted? Fatality looking like world 18 random massers at this point. 

I can't believe you would expect 2 clans having a friendly 1v1 not to team on crash vs the scum of the clanning community. Your clan is trash, your leadership is trash, your community is awkward. You have no legacy, you have no honor, you wear other clans capes more than your own. It's funny that both other legacy clans foe and eop were both more than willing to team on crash because your clan is a stain on the clanning community. Anyone in your clan has become a worse player than when they started. May god have mercy on your soul. Bark(quote) if mad, I need another puppy to play with

jesus christ can i hire you?

It was EoP vs MF? I'd say being reduced to rag is a loss to me.

I can't believe Fatality once a legacy clan got reduced to rag by a 1 server clan as well as they're losing this rivalry. And tbh even if they were winning nobody would care because they're fighting a 10 month old clan, but they're losing by far ... pretty sad days for Fi...

If I was in Fi's position I would try and back off from the rivalry, get in good terms with MF and focus on the core and clan, build up and compete with Foe.. looks real bad for you Fi, take control of your clan and be what Fi used to be please ?

Accurate. I used to want to join Fi back in the day. Too bad they have dropped their standards.

hahahahhahahahahaha thanks for making my morning this was a great read lololo

btw prep us?