Ascents Tuesday Royal Rumble ft RP, OD (sorry for late post)

jay.

thoughts @@RyanTheG

im proud of the clan im in and what i created.  none of my ranks would scam for 90m and  make the whole clan close.  lmfao 

Regardless Outburst made Flawless/Weston close into Rampage.

Now I have slumped RP and will continue to slump RP until they stop piping up.

RP isnt slumped nigguh ,  we the only clan giving u action ....  know your words before you say it alex. 

im proud of the clan im in and what i created. none of my ranks would scam for 90m and make the whole clan close. lmfao

RP isnt slumped u dumb kid , we the only clan giving u action .... know your words before you say it alex.

Let me know what year that was cause that wasn't this year lol, some asian lil dick scammed back in january, but from january to march don't forget who had flawless on a leash and who raised you guys w/o any beef. You were our sons don't let the big daddy hand come down on you ryan watch that mouth

Let me know what year that was cause that wasn't this year lol, some asian lil dick scammed back in january, but from january to march don't forget who had flawless on a leash and who raised you guys w/o any beef. You were our sons don't let the big daddy hand come down on you ryan watch that mouth

what are you talking about we slapped ascent alot of times. 

move on from the past life ,  lets see ascent do something in a prep vs Rampage when ever your ready. 

move on from the past life ,  lets see ascent do something in a prep vs Rampage when ever your ready. 

We ended with 4-0 prep streak, streak only 4-0 cause nobody wanted these hands lol. You were a snipe unit entire time, relax wait for us to catch up on combats again.

We ended with 4-0 prep streak, streak only 4-0 cause nobody wanted these hands lol. You were a snipe unit entire time, relax wait for us to catch up on combats again.

2 weeks on your opening weekend we should set up a prep :) 

• 2 weeks later...