Who do you think is doing the best overall right now?

Ram

Zerg Unit slumps and hides brown sticky stuffty masser clans. Months of brown sticky stuff talking from Big clans hitting us in the wild and when it comes down to a nice old matched prep we put those wankers back into hiding. #Zu 4 matched m8's. Overall I would say Fatality, HOWever, EoP have given and shown stronger dominance lately. So for me it varies.

People seriously believing zu and sup are in the top 3 in wildy fights... lmfao

Remember last weekend when u hit us in single and we took you to Multi and banged out half your clan in .5? l0l

overall:

1. EOP/FI - can you two cunts please have a clean 1v1s on the weekend and get a 40 min prep going or some brown sticky stuff so we can have a decider.

2. ^

3. ZU - less numbers on weekend trips, #1 matched. Overall better than RD, booters and pull won't mean jack for long m8s

Top 3 clans have a decent performance in both Clan Wars and the Wilderness.

Matched (All that matters, all that's ever mattered)

Based on how I felt clans performed against us seeing as most have traded wins here and there:

1. Zu

2. Fi

3. eop

4. rd

5. lt/sup

6. ^

7.cp

Wildy

1. Eop over fi by a bit, gonna be interesting this weekend as fi gained a fuck load of apps.

2. Fi

3. Zu/Rd

4. ^

5. Sup, not far behind

6. lt/cp

Bv not in there as they are pretty inconsistent atm. With high pulls could see them around the 3/4 spot as well.

Remember last weekend when u hit us in single and we took you to Multi and banged out half your clan in .5? l0l

overall:

1. EOP/FI - can you two cunts please have a clean 1v1s on the weekend and get a 40 min prep going or some brown sticky stuff so we can have a decider.

2. ^

3. ZU - less numbers on weekend trips, #1 matched. Overall better than RD, booters and pull won't mean jack for long m8s

Top 3 clans have a decent performance in both Clan Wars and the Wilderness.

I assume you are Zu, we made your clan run every time we encounter you 2 weeks in a row.

And no i dont remember that, enlighten me please

6:30

and dont talk to the legendary liamwalshy like that again cunt

That was after we had a big fight against cp, we already lost a lot of people and food because cp was snipping us from singles. But hey, i dont want to get all butthurt over this, brown sticky stuff was a week ago..

A lot of people are saying zerg unit but Zu is only good in f2p matched clan wars, im talking about overall. I'm still convinced that Fi is the best clan overall right now. Eop & Zu are both holding #2. Eop is holding the wildy title while zu only holds the f2p matched clan wars title. Fatality has both of those titles atm.

Shut up broccoli you're just mad that we wouldnt give you elite when you got active again LOL

I assume you are Zu, we made your clan run every time we encounter you 2 weeks in a row.

And no i dont remember that, enlighten me please

Yep....This is right about now, the part where we get a matched prep against you guys, we will carrot you 3-0. you will slump/look broccolied from your brown sticky stuff talking, >When you lose Hassan will probably DDoS himself and say it was ISIS.

@@imafaggot

So whats that got to do with this topic? I really hope someone can take care of this flame bait dude right here.

@@Father Justin

Can you please ban this tomato or something?

L3llies. It has everything to do with this topic because you made it out of butthurtness towards eop and you'll nevet admit we're #1 because you are mad, hence you left us.