Phoenix's Opening P2P Trip | FT. IR/Apex/Steamrolling Misfits

Ari

Ok, something fishy is going on here. The topic title claims to have dominated certain clans in the wild. However, those other clans also claim to dominate this clan, for e.g., "MISFITS SUNDAY SWARM Ft. Peenix killed/SV/Apex/IR/SV/EOP/FOE" is a title of another topic posted just recently. Who is lying? I want to see more honesty from both topic posters. We want a transparent and just system of fact reporting. 

You talk brown sticky stuff about misfits but you got bodied by them, gz on your trip besides that

r u serious? l000l we outpulled misfits, all they've done the past 2 days on our f2p/p2p trip is crash our fights, and get cleared when we do 1vs1. misfits is trash tbh.

Ok, something fishy is going on here. The topic title claims to have dominated certain clans in the wild. However, those other clans also claim to dominate this clan, for e.g., "MISFITS SUNDAY SWARM Ft. Peenix killed/SV/Apex/IR/SV/EOP/FOE" is a title of another topic posted just recently. Who is lying? I want to see more honesty from both topic posters. We want a transparent and just system of fact reporting. 

Look @ Kaz's PoV, you can see Phoenix clearing Apex - Misfits rushes in to try to crash as PX teleports out. 2nd hit is a clean 1vs1 clear on Misfits, who do you think is lying? The truth isn't hidden nor covered up, and you can see Misfits camping our topic. Their whole clan is categorized as brown sticky stuff talkers with false propaganda. Let's face facts, Misfits is slumping mate. Clearly we have no problem generating a high pull for PX, including double opts of Misfits lmfao. Misfits isn't in the slightest of a worry for Phoenix, just wish they could learn to be better competition 1vs1 rather then just attempting to crash our fights every time we turn around, l000l

Look @ Kaz's PoV, you can see Phoenix clearing Apex - Misfits rushes in to try to crash as PX teleports out. 2nd hit is a clean 1vs1 clear on Misfits, who do you think is lying? The truth isn't hidden nor covered up, and you can see Misfits camping our topic. Their whole clan is categorized as brown sticky stuff talkers with false propaganda. Let's face facts, Misfits is slumping mate. Clearly we have no problem generating a high pull for PX, including double opts of Misfits lmfao. Misfits isn't in the slightest of a worry for Phoenix, just wish they could learn to be better competition 1vs1 rather then just attempting to crash our fights every time we turn around, l000l

Ok I just viewed your POV, but they claim to have also another POV that shows them pushing you away from a fight. I understand that there is another clan that tried to crash, but what happened in the end? Because if it's true that they are slumping, why are they not being honest about it? They keep saying that you photoshopped the fight (but I don't believe that). So who ended up staying in the wild till the end?

Ok I just viewed your POV, but they claim to have also another POV that shows them pushing you away from a fight. I understand that there is another clan that tried to crash, but what happened in the end? Because if it's true that they are slumping, why are they not being honest about it? They keep saying that you photoshopped the fight (but I don't believe that). So who ended up staying in the wild till the end?

it's not hard to record crashing a fight after a clan clears another clan and claim you cleared the clan that cleared the other clan not seen in vid. think about it. makes for good propaganda. why would a failing clan admit to failing btw? that'd all be for the means of closing, and being misfits is asking for brown sticky stuff from PX, they're going to get just that. time will tell what will happen, but for now, I can say PX and Misfits is going into a rivalry on the opening of PX right off the bat. Ahahaha.  @Misfits, just remember - you wanted this..

Join Phoenix @ http://www.px-rs.com

#1 boys, gr8 trip

^^

100%

it's not hard to record crashing a fight after a clan clears another clan and claim you cleared the clan that cleared the other clan not seen in vid. think about it. makes for good propaganda. why would a failing clan admit to failing btw? that'd all be for the means of closing, and being misfits is asking for brown sticky stuff from PX, they're going to get just that. time will tell what will happen, but for now, I can say PX and Misfits is going into a rivalry on the opening of PX right off the bat. Ahahaha.  @Misfits, just remember - you wanted this..

Join Phoenix @ http://www.px-rs.com

ok ty for the clarification; things seem to make a little more sense now. btw which clan are you in, you seem like a nice guy.

ok ty for the clarification; things seem to make a little more sense now. btw which clan are you in, you seem like a nice guy.

#Phoenix 

"px clanchat" [cc]

http:/www.px-rs.com

ts.px-rs.com = Ts3 server address, come chat w/ us <3

feel free to come on our next weekend trip, you can see for yourself just how brown sticky stuff Misfits is. Hell feel free to attend one of our unofficial p2p trips this week.  ;)

#Phoenix 

"px clanchat" [cc]

http:/www.px-rs.com

ts.px-rs.com = Ts3 server address, come chat w/ us <3

feel free to come on our next weekend trip, you can see for yourself just how brown sticky stuff Misfits is. Hell feel free to attend one of our unofficial p2p trips this week.  ;)

ok i'm a bit shy and new to this game (also lvl 41). but when i level up, i'll be in touch!

btw...did you see their topic? a losing clan topic is obvious, look at our topic vs. theirs....lmfaooooo didn't even see it til just now, but holy cow, clearly their trip was garbage. every hit they claimed to fight directly PX only l00000l feelsbadman @misfits