lpc problems

2 high 2 aim

problems with lpcs..

talked to my leader about them and when they were first made he said that it was because the pure clan world was dying now its thriving whats the point of making lpcs is it just for people who cant compete with the big dogs?

we had supremacy yeah they may suck and zu involved and setting the the pace and standards to become able to move up now you don't have zu and you wont be able to fucking do it

it wont work and the kids are just kids that cant compete with real clans

I agree to a certain degree.

None of the current LPC's who are planning to open have rank structures that have proven they are capable of making a clan thrive long-term. Whereas with the first wave of LPC's Supremacy/Zu set the tone with experienced ranks and members alike.

I'd like to see more clanless experienced folk partake in this new wave of LPC clanning in order for it to benefit the community long term. Seeing as the project is in it's beginning phases I'd say there's hope.

lpc's nor mpc's were never long term, there were always abnormalties but usually a clan circled around few people and after they left the clan ended up closing.

In the big picture those clans served as a middle ground to introducing new pures to the clanning scene, good examples were clans like PiC or whatever lpc's there were who massed up 50 cb 44s and went battling in maze almost daily. They drafted the majority of pures into the clanning scene.

Without actual f2p you will not experience such influx again, nobody wants to do it and pay for it on top of that.