Analysis of Mollypoop's/Misfits quality miniwarrers

Kingboy

lmfao you know nothing, your opinion is as irrelevant as your clans anni buddy  

the fact that you tried to attack my mmo guild's anniversary date as if somehow it was a sick burn or if it had anything to do w me says it all

calling people nerds but this is the best you can manage lols, stick to religiously logging on every weekend and somehow not improving

the fact that you tried to attack my mmo guild's anniversary date as if somehow it was a sick burn or if it had anything to do w me says it all

calling people nerds but this is the best you can manage lols, stick to religiously logging on every weekend and somehow not improving

lmao all i know about you is that you're in a clan hopping crisis & so is your clan 

imagine being a nerd & the weakest link of it dud sik 

lmao all i know about you is that you're in a clan hopping crisis & so is your clan 

imagine being a nerd & the weakest link of it dud sik 

again, you're trying but you're failing lol, you continue to bring up the clan i'm in that i haven't attended anything in for weeks as if it has any effect on me

they seem to be doing good enough to make you all awkwardly excited over their presence lmfao

you don't mini cus ur an ass warrer hahaha worse than weakest link clanhopper man lol ! log in to runescape every weekend and every weekday for guild and no get better -.- lol ! imagine religiously logging into a video game and still being unable to contribute anything useful L O L