Analysis of Mollypoop's/Misfits quality miniwarrers

Kingboy

Everyone is new to the scene at one point in their Runescape lifetime, I don't have a clue who the kid is but I'm assuming he's new.

He lagged yes but he did not dc.

Mollyroll lost to Px, it was a legit win so they can't argue for a redo or still claim 9-0.

Everyone is new to the scene at one point in their Runescape lifetime, I don't have a clue who the kid is but I'm assuming he's new.

Mollyroll lost to Px, it was a legit win so they can't argue for a redo or still claim 9-0.

9-0 :)

he lagged and couldn't eat?

While I agree that the inventory looks ridiculous, I can confirm that he's actually better than most. As far as briefing is concerned. He lagged and died though :(

9-0 :)

he lagged and couldn't eat?

If you're lagging then don't mini it's common sense, if you've played Rs for a decent amount of time you know to expect lag spikes or lag if you have bad net.

Was still a valid lose you can't claim 9-0 anymore man.

@@B-ryan ahk fair enough man I've never heard of him and was judging by that invy tbh, it was still a loss though.

lmfa0 & all i hear about you is being the weakest link :/ 

i could care less lol, somehow the weakest link is still miles ahead of you ingame and out of it lol

thank you for not denying that you are unskilled at one of the easiest games i've ever played, that's the first step to getting better

i could care less lol, somehow the weakest link is still miles ahead of you ingame and out of it lol

thank you for not denying that you are unskilled at one of the easiest games i've ever played, that's the first step to getting better

lmfao you know nothing, your opinion is as irrelevant as your clans anni buddy