Re-Cap of EoP's @Solo taking out the Trash (FoC) this Sunday

Phebz

I could care less what these peasants think of me,

meanwhile I'm sitting on a mountain of FoE ash

right cool cool but since you started pure clanning in 2017 you wouldnt know that mm and foe are top 2 of all time and the gap between them and #3 is massive which eop doesnt even take

will never change

right cool cool but since you started pure clanning in 2017 you wouldnt know that mm and foe are top 2 of all time and the gap between them and #3 is massive which eop doesnt even take

will never change

From what I can tell EoP have been shoving their dick down your throat for 4 years+

I may be new but its not hard to look up RS history

EoP fucking you raw dog will never change btw

From what I can tell EoP have been shoving their dick down your throat for 4 years+

I may be new but its not hard to look up RS history

EoP fucking you raw dog will never change btw

?

let's look back then my friend

pre-EOC the only year EOP was decent was 2011 because like 3 clans closed into them and so they weren't even in the top 3 back then

where as FOE was competing with MM for #1

2013 - eop slumped to 15 man pulls and even came with foe on trips

2014 - eop was getting fucked by every clan in clan wars and wildy until the scene died and the end of the year came where they beat fatality (gj)

2015 - foe vs eop & eop only did well in f2p wildy and then Solo closed the clan after 2 months of it. when eop reopened you guys weren't competing with sv, tlp or foe

2016 - foe was always ahead of eop until the end of the year

2017 - in the HPC era tyler @@dull started trying harder and even then we would dominate most of the fight and leave early (gj tyler)

2017 - LPC era Nick did well and then he promoted people like debb that suck dick so the clan slumped and ur only back now with new promos

ty bud

?

let's look back then my friend

pre-EOC the only year EOP was decent was 2011 because like 3 clans closed into them and so they weren't even in the top 3 back then

where as FOE was competing with MM for #1

2013 - eop slumped to 15 man pulls and even came with foe on trips

2014 - eop was getting fucked by every clan in clan wars and wildy until the scene died and the end of the year came where they beat fatality (gj)

2015 - foe vs eop & eop only did well in f2p wildy and then Solo closed the clan after 2 months of it. when eop reopened you guys weren't competing with sv, tlp or foe

2016 - foe was always ahead of eop until the end of the year

2017 - in the HPC era tyler @@dull started trying harder and even then we would dominate most of the fight and leave early (gj tyler)

2017 - LPC era Nick did well and then he promoted people like debb that suck dick so the clan slumped and ur only back now with new promos

ty bud

Imagine losing in your server week after week to a F2P based clan. Lmfaoo this has been going on for nearly a year smfh