Class is permanent,EoP's Saturday 06/12/2014

Leech

He has another account so it is therefore impossible for him to be hacked.

The fact someone actually took a picture of some elit3 bs3r logic and then used it as truth is probably the most broccolied thing i've ever seen.

"tell me which acc are better"

His fucking english has been the same since he was like 12 lol, I wonder if his ear infection which caused his deafness spread to his brain lol. Would not be suprised.

He has another account so it is therefore impossible for him to be hacked.

The fact someone actually took a picture of some elit3 bs3r logic and then used it as truth is probably the most broccolied thing i've ever seen.

Why are you still denying it? For fucks sake kid. 

"tell me which acc are better"

His fucking english has been the same since he was like 12 lol, I wonder if his ear infection which caused his deafness spread to his brain lol. Would not be suprised.

Still changes nothing it was a lie. Stop changing the subject. 

Why don't you do yourself a favor and just admit I'm right. 

So because elit3 says something it must be true? Good lord do you play for the deaf hoosiers too

I don't really see any logic in training your own account 40 def just to say it was hacked, especially since Fi are known for going on fake nicks trying to hack people. 

LOL shut the fuck up kid. This community has completely gone to brown sticky stuff thanks to FI VS EOP's constant propaganda on both sides. 

Constant propaganda from both sides? Atleast you know Fi's lying to you because you legit got pushed and cleared the entire time while in wilderness nimrod

OT: such ease being the #1 pure clan rolf. fi step your game up and you need to get some new pets because rd just aint enough

Constant propaganda from both sides? Atleast you know Fi's lying to you because you legit got pushed and cleared the entire time while in wilderness nimrod

OT: such ease being the #1 pure clan rolf. fi step your game up and you need to get some new pets because rd just aint enough

k0

So because elit3 says something it must be true? Good lord do you play for the deaf hoosiers too

I don't really see any logic in training your own account 40 def just to say it was hacked, especially since Fi are known for going on fake nicks trying to hack people. 

Yes eop would definitely do something like that. I don't see how making fun of someone who's disabled makes you look any better either.

I wasn't at the trip but from the looks of it both clans claim they "slammed" each other when in reality both probably dipped and got a re-group before getting cleared. All I do is preach the truth. This bullbrown sticky stuff just needs to come to an end.