Which ub excuse are you?

Smells

Ive been competing with Foe for #1 rank the past two weekends? While you're losing a rivalry to CD? Sup wit dat

why only the past 2 weekends tho? have a anniversary or something? where u think ur pulls gonna be 2 weekends from now when the hype's gone?

why only the past 2 weekends tho? have a anniversary or something? where u think ur pulls gonna be 2 weekends from now when the hype's gone?

After demoralizing and closing SV, we enjoyed weekend trips as the #1 clan, and now FoE is a contender for that spot.

Im sure two weeks from now our pull will increase and you will continue to scrape 40 man pulls and only focus on farming low tier clans. UB is actually terrible lol

After demoralizing and closing SV, we enjoyed weekend trips as the #1 clan, and now FoE is a contender for that spot.

Im sure two weeks from now our pull will increase and you will continue to scrape 40 man pulls and only focus on farming low tier clans. UB is actually terrible lol

ur pulls havent been increasing since 2 weeks, they been decreasing lol. losing these preps to px aint helpin either

ur pulls havent been increasing since 2 weeks, they been decreasing lol. losing these preps to px aint helpin either

You seem upset, maybe its because youre losing a rivalry to CD and the only thing your clan has is a #9 rank and cotm signatures LOL

You seem upset, maybe its because youre losing a rivalry to CD and the only thing your clan has is a #9 rank and cotm signatures LOL

i think ur projecting ur own feelings onto me, worried about your decreasing pulls and prep losses perhaps?

Virgo, Capricorn and Aries atm l000l

i think ur projecting ur own feelings onto me, worried about your decreasing pulls and prep losses perhaps?

wow that lack of a highschool diploma is hitting hard isnt it. Imagine pulls dropping from 120 on an anniversary to a consistent 75 the weekends after lol!!!! Actually no you couldn't imagine that, your clans highest ever pull was like 70 and that was when u were bullied to lpc and brought hpc invites l0000l

Virgo, Capricorn and Aries atm l000l

wow that lack of a highschool diploma is hitting hard isnt it. Imagine pulls dropping from 120 on an anniversary to a consistent 75 the weekends after lol!!!! Actually no you couldn't imagine that, your clans highest ever pull was like 70 and that was when u were bullied to lpc and brought hpc invites l0000l

smart enough to notice a trend in decreasing pulls lmao. if u keep this up this so called #9 pure clan gonna be makin u the #10  ^_^

smart enough to notice a trend in decreasing pulls lmao. if u keep this up this so called #9 pure clan gonna be makin u the #10  ^_^

l000l noticing trends when the pulls are consistent 70, 120 for anni, then consistent 70 again lmfao this here folks is why you stay in highschool instead of dropping out to lead and close your own runescape clans l000l what an analysis buddy

I would absolutely welcome UB to fully challenge EoP to a rivalry, we would be more than happy to close your clan.

It's not the first time the #1 clan (EoP) closed a sub-par low tier clan (SV)

Roll over for me dog

l000l noticing trends when the pulls are consistent 70, 120 for anni, then consistent 70 again lmfao this here folks is why you stay in highschool instead of dropping out to lead and close your own runescape clans l000l what an analysis buddy

doesnt take a PHD to analyze ur declining pulls and consistent losses prep losses

I would absolutely welcome UB to fully challenge EoP to a rivalry, we would be more than happy to close your clan.

It's not the first time the #1 clan (EoP) closed a sub-par low tier clan (SV)

Roll over for me dog

why u so worried bout us if u think we're #9 tho