Outburst Sunday | Rampiss Dead, Dicktakers Bullied, Assent Smoked

Broxxx

Lmao wait wait wait. Go outside? Rs nerd? 

L0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0l0l0l0ll0l0l look at you 3358 post count, probably only time you got off your computer was when it died due overheating and you went to best buy to get another. fuck outta here you loser.

Just now, `Bryan` said:

L0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0l0l0l0ll0l0l look at you 3358 post count, probably only time you got off your computer was when it died due overheating and you went to best buy to get another. fuck outta here you loser.

I'm the one who knows how to talk street, you don't. 

quite obvious that you're the real loser here haha rs nerd go outside

1 minute ago, `Bryan` said:

you've been on the brew for 14 days and already have 77 posts :/ feels bad 

3 minutes ago, Kunoo said:

im pretty sure you teled from us right away when you saw the big cock panthers rushing from the east . yo @holydreams why is this kid looting during official p2p trips against rivalry eop?

Pretty sure yall got dicked i was collecting your capes btw once again ty 4 free loots

22 hours ago, Broxxx said:

don't ever pipe up to me again or your clan will be getting hit with the full force of the LPC sniper clen unit crew u cuck

It'd be interesting to see if you guys will ever have the balls to move up lmfao, essentially you're a litmob FS remake and it's justin beiber as fuck