Fullouts

Deep Thought

11 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

zero integration. wild is to have fun. clw is matched opts and should always be the standard. 

The wild is the competitive nature where clan are at their full force and capacity, clan wars is for man-per-man quality. Wars aren't won due to a country with a larger army sitting to matched opts to duke it out, the larger army will use their larger army to overwhelm their opponents and become dominant/in power.

1 minute ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

1. The wild is the competitive nature where clan are at their full force and capacity

2. Wars aren't won due to a country with a larger army sitting to matched opts to duke it out

1. I agree with you

2. The entire point of clw is "who has the best core". You can pull 100 people to the wild and suck matched. You can be the best matched clan and only pull 30 to the wild. The distinctions are there. 

10 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

zero integration. wild is to have fun. clw is matched opts and should always be the standard. 

No. This is such backward thinking. Do you know what "Prep" standards for? It stands for preparatory war, preparation for the real deal (trips/fullouts). Unfortunately preps are taken so seriously now, clans have "prep reqs" (usually duel/triple 97s+) and also refuse to prep clans that might beat them (look at EOP). I blame COTM entirely for this. It also hurts clans in the grande scheme of things because their "brown sticky stuffters" never improve.

15 hours ago, kanker said:

2015-2018 clanning scene has been a garbage era filled with beta cucks who are afraid to fight.

Even the worst collective of warrers can now claim #1 by avoiding preps, fullouts and relying on mains and pull.

brown sticky stuffty era with brown sticky stuffty clans tbf

De kanker

17 hours ago, Ted said:

Propaganda keeps EoP members entertained so they don't need action and there is also a huge gap from #2 and #3.

As I understand it, faking winning screenshots was always FOC's specialty.

Realistically it's probably the only thing keeping your members somewhat active, considering to you a 50% ML pull to an event is deemed "Acceptable"

13 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

We all know why you feel this way, UB would never be a dominant force in the wilderness. The only reason your clan is relevant is because of CWA, which is meant to be practice for real events. 

On Topic: I believe we will see a fullout before the end of the year, and I would personally like an implication of the RAW list as the entire community would see more action. (And give me more Banter)

On 10/27/2017 at 2:24 PM, Tyendinaga said:

1. I agree with you

2. The entire point of clw is "who has the best core". You can pull 100 people to the wild and suck matched. You can be the best matched clan and only pull 30 to the wild. The distinctions are there. 

Being the best matched clan at 30v30s has minimal accomplishment when put up against being the most dominant clan in the wilderness. You can be the best matched clan and pull 30s to the wildy, but you'll be a brown sticky stuff clan overall since the only thing your clan can do is a big mini, when the pure community revolves around the wilderness.