Ending Times

Deep Thought

1 hour ago, Deep Thought said:

Neither of those points directly address why clans end as early as 8:30 week in and week out. 

yeah, they do - if you're not one of the two highest pulling clans and you start a fight without them fighting odds are you're going to get crashed 

people wait 15 minutes in the hopes someone else does something. P2P sundays having short vids is the direct cause of this  

14 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

yeah, they do - if you're not one of the two highest pulling clans and you start a fight without them fighting odds are you're going to get crashed 

people wait 15 minutes in the hopes someone else does something. P2P sundays having short vids is the direct cause of this  

I never mentioned anything about short videos? That was Niblet. While the (lack of) action is a potential issue that varies clan to clan, I am more concerned with addressing why clans end at 8:30 and not everyone pks until 9 or 9:30. 

54 minutes ago, Deep Thought said:

I never mentioned anything about short videos? That was Niblet. While the (lack of) action is a potential issue that varies clan to clan, I am more concerned with addressing why clans end at 8:30 and not everyone pks until 9 or 9:30. 

i'm not wasting 60 people's time waiting for fights that won't happen or get crashed instantly