eop wins again

Ted

Just now, Imperial Spartan said:

NIce delusional reply reject lmfao

foe will always be better than eopiss btw

personally like to hear the truth from your teamspeak rather than your sharkbrew comments. gunna go replay, back yo brown sticky stuff man foe always better than eop all but last weekend or? not too sure please educate me cause if i were to suggest i'd say eop kings of everything ngl.

Just now, Godae said:

personally like to hear the truth from your teamspeak rather than your sharkbrew comments. gunna go replay, back yo brown sticky stuff man foe always better than eop all but last weekend or? not too sure please educate me cause if i were to suggest i'd say eop kings of everything ngl.

Lmfao @Erik @Jordan my man said ts leaks in 2k18 this guy def a newbundle of twigs reject who just joined eop

Lmfao @Erik @Jordan my man said ts leaks in 2k18 this guy def a newbundle of twigs reject who just joined eop

wouldn't tag ur butt buddies while losing the ur little flame war, when u start making sense rather than jibba jabba bundle of twigs or some brown sticky stuff lmfao?? thats when u want to mention them tbfh

Btw @Godae use that ts leak in ur advantage to win a fullout or prep any server lmfao 

i dare you pussy newbundle of twigs I bet u wont

reclaim ur win from Fi then I might look at ur offer. right now im spitting on it atm

3 minutes ago, Imperial Spartan said:

Lol no1 cares bout minis

y u getting excited about another clan win lmfao

eop scared newbundle of twigs

prep* btw 25v25 30 minute fight

ur clan gets hyped from being destroyed every weekend lmfao, actually only a small percent do. ur pulls are slumping #pray4fo

also whens ur relationship with ub going facebook official? brown sticky stuffs pretty cute honestly, would chuck a love heart like on that

5 minutes ago, Imperial Spartan said:

Lol no1 cares bout minis

y u getting excited about another clan win lmfao

eop scared newbundle of twigs

silence, perfect. you did the right thing. make sure to camp me on weekends dude

3 minutes ago, Godae said:

prep* btw 25v25 30 minute fight

ur clan gets hyped from being destroyed every weekend lmfao, actually only a small percent do. ur pulls are slumping #pray4fo

also whens ur relationship with ub going facebook official? brown sticky stuffs pretty cute honestly, would chuck a love heart like on that

Blah blah same old mediocre excuses from low tier clan

foe been pulling 70+ every weekend past 5 months

1 minute ago, Imperial Spartan said:

Blah blah same old mediocre excuses from low tier clan

foe been pulling 70+ every weekend past 5 months

fuck thats cute eh? probs could start a rivalry with apex or something

3 hours ago, hotkeying said:

Doubt those disputes will go anywhere because of how much traffic EOP bring to this site. 

There's a difference between quality and quantity traffic though.. SB will have to stick to their rules. It's in the hands of the ranks of Eop. If they don't want to see their topics get removed the solution is simple: drop the mains ;)! This goes for all clans, not just Eop. But they're about to get 2/4 disputes I believe. 

3 hours ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

Shouldn't you be leaving the white knighting to @Chief lol and btw can you stop bringing mains so EOP dont have to retaliate in kind.... you're making the scene cancerous again scum

Ah yes 12 year old internet gangster and joker Law Abiding Citizen is at it again! Giggle hihi! Did you find your white knight yet? Tehee! 

I'm not even in a clan. As far as you, me, and everybody else knows the only clans that currently bring mains week in week out are Eop, Foe and CD, but CD is going to the XLPC scene. So yeah.. so much for CD. Your banter is thus very poor :(! You should spend some more time in the real world instead of posting so much brown sticky stuff ;)! But I guess you just enjoy posting brown sticky stuff :rolleyes:!

Ur clan still struggle vs 70 p2p elites while u have +10-15 lmfao keep using mains no quality main clan

btw keep flaming the guy that saved ur acc from becoming a failed tank acc dumbo

calls eop out for being scum for bringing mains -

calls himself out for being an angel hacking a innocent gamer's account

?????????????????? 

thx for the confirm man, want me to leak all the irc logs of don/zeke/hittin now? should be paying me to not release these tbh

2 minutes ago, Imperial Spartan said:

Plz do waiting eop reject

just re read, they arn't that juicy tbh. Not dellusional like you cunt, so I admit it

summary is ' we didn't do it i swear, come join sv bro. We all miss you man'

pms from [don]

2 minutes ago, Imperial Spartan said:

Plz do waiting eop reject

but honestly dude, when your clan closed was a great feeling. you may have hacked me, but i came back stronger. gl