redemption presents the extinction of the kangaroo

Sop Worldwide

I laughed so hard at this topic i wont even lie l0000l.

My favorite paragraph

"Our ranks set up a fight with Supremacy just east of corp. We quickly rushed Supremacy and started dropping them with a powerful scim push. Realizing they were getting cleared, Kyle picked up the phone and dialed 911 for emergencyZerg Unit rushed within seconds, saving Supremacy from their demise. This quickly turned into a 2v1. Against all odds, we ended up giving both clans the dick, sending Supremacy and Zerg Unit back to singles." 

Lol whoeevr made this topic is funny af

Nice job steamrolling zu, RD! :)

I laughed so hard at this topic i wont even lie l0000l.

My favorite paragraph

"Our ranks set up a fight with Supremacy just east of corp. We quickly rushed Supremacy and started dropping them with a powerful scim push. Realizing they were getting cleared, Kyle picked up the phone and dialed 911 for emergencyZerg Unit rushed within seconds, saving Supremacy from their demise. This quickly turned into a 2v1. Against all odds, we ended up giving both clans the dick, sending Supremacy and Zerg Unit back to singles." 

Lol whoeevr made this topic is funny af

Nice job steamrolling zu, RD! :)

Most irrelevant topic on sharkbrew, hence why i dont really use this forum. 

i dont understand how you can try and make fake propaganda when clearly in videos it shows you teaming with Supremacy, you both had the same capes.

Zu had 44. 

Rd had 40.

Answer me this, i know we're strong... fierce. but do you really think you need supremacy in your capes to compete with us lmfao. clearly you do, because your clan is the brown sticky stufftest quality clan i have ever seen in my life. 

CleaRD

i dont understand how you can try and make fake propaganda when clearly in videos it shows you teaming with Supremacy, you both had the same capes.

Zu had 44. 

Rd had 40.

Answer me this, i know we're strong... fierce. but do you really think you need supremacy in your capes to compete with us lmfao. clearly you do, because your clan is the brown sticky stufftest quality clan i have ever seen in my life. 

CleaRD

CleaRD; lolrd; [R] E - C L O S E [D]; ;D

Zu had 44. 

Rd had 40.

CleaRD

Everyone knows this was a troll topic to flame bait zu, and it did its job like it was intended to. The fact you dont realize this makes u a moron lol

Nice banter though tomato clearly rd got u worked up lmaooooo

Zu had 44.

Rd had 40.

CleaRD

my scim must've done too much damage because zu members are brain dead. Basically you've crashed all of sup vs rd fights, we team on crash and you got fucked. Be mad or reshift your attention to a bv rivalry though you'd lose that too seeing that zu almost got kekeklosed by cv. Such a brown sticky stuff clan.

my scim must've done too much damage because zu members are brain dead. Basically you've crashed all of sup vs rd fights, we team on crash and you got fucked. Be mad or reshift your attention to a bv rivalry though you'd lose that too seeing that zu almost got kekeklosed by cv. Such a brown sticky stuff clan.

You are my hero ahahah