redemption presents the extinction of the kangaroo

Sop Worldwide

I think Zu had the first topic up and that video was posted shortly after.

Anyway, do you see the abuse both SUP & RD took in that video? It's quite apparent. Even if you CLEARED DEM IN SINGLAS MANE - It was obvious Zu was fighting 1v2 and STILL had the advantage.

zu got kekekleared off the map lol.

Should i change this topic to "RD vs ZU general banter topic'

possibly, although zu will want sup to be put in their, also re write the topic giving zu excuses why they got the dick i.e. (here are a few good ones)

-got ddosed

- jagex let RD use super sets

-RD TEAMED WITH EOP AND FI

- RD MAINS SNIPED US

-worlds got ddosed when we were up 1

Pm for more

possibly, although zu will want sup to be put in their, also re write the topic giving zu excuses why they got the dick i.e. (here are a few good ones)

-got ddosed

- jagex let RD use super sets

-RD TEAMED WITH EOP AND FI

- RD MAINS SNIPED US

-worlds got ddosed when we were up 1

Pm for more

lol #1 excuse "omgimcrosseyed23 got hit off as rd rushed" even though zu crashed all our fights and ignored our pm for 1v1 and still got absolutely slaughtered.

and got cleaned Everytime they crashed our fights while they avoid requests for fights ye.

u don't get the pm's for fights, how would you come to this conclusion? it was the opposite way around with rd ranks declining lol. funny how we'd fight you 3 or 4 times when we knew you'd have supremacy bring a 'crash cape' and that we'd be down 25+.... yeah... we were the ones declining xd

refer to 5:00 onwards

u don't get the pm's for fights, how would you come to this conclusion? it was the opposite way around with rd ranks declining lol. funny how we'd fight you 3 or 4 times when we knew you'd have supremacy bring a 'crash cape' and that we'd be down 25+.... yeah... we were the ones declining xd

refer to 5:00 onwards

lol I guess you know rd rank structure better than I. Lmfaoooo dude you got me cracking tf up.