[Outburst Sunday] BT Holds Hands With ATL ft. CD, OP

LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN

2e5046fbb32cca2ff01d433197d00c6d.gif

Community | Outburst Rs

Today Outburst massed up 44 Panthers to dick on the scene. BT and ATL decided to hold hands halfway through the trip in an attempt to team on us once they both realized they couldnt do anything to Daddy Outburst on their own. CD had a nice pull today, but couldn't fight back with OP camping them. Once again, Outburst dominated the day, showing these clans who has and will always run the scene. OB #1 xLPC BABY.

JOIN TODAY!

TS: ts.outburst-rs.com

CC: Outburst RS

LPtsP5U.png

@Reborn

@K0ed

@Jackson

i8BGYMr.png

72265d6b6ed89ff63a4a4edf61b37f5e.png

82653ddc6f994ff11f56aa37de6e8ffa.png

5480566c6a5dc2f06d5242af2c1d35e2.png

3de897e56e24364291f9b71832d17039.png

1427447d671ed227670b01b668e5fe00.png

a8ed9b5ea72cc248298b2bc483a9f586.png

Stop saying your getting teamed on when you kids and Bt are holding hands with OP vs us every time we fight lmfao, Also you guys getting teamed on should be nothing because all you kids are at the cap already lmfao no one is under 65 combat in that clan lmfao.

8 minutes ago, bt black son said:

idk why you keep calling bt with teaming with anyone when we legit fight everyone you twig ,  did you pull 44 all ob or was with ob and the rhino kids in your cape sniping ? and cut it out cd had you on speed dial just save the bullbrown sticky stuff for next weekend 

dude you guys wouldn't go multi vs CD just cuz you tried calling Op but they were to busy getting a Rg after us demoralizing them lmfao. We then cleared you in singles LMFAOOO stay ez btw

Just now, originalz said:

dude you guys wouldn't go multi vs CD just cuz you tried calling Op but they were to busy getting a Rg after us demoralizing them lmfao. We then cleared you in singles LMFAOOO stay ez btw

you legit did not clear us in singles fam don't even do that you said call op and you seen us spam " fuck them too" we dont ally idk what propaganda your staff is cooking up in cd to keep your hype going but we will break you stay ez  btw 

8 minutes ago, originalz said:

tbh uhm , we did not get demoralized ...... CD has no effect on OP unless your getting us high off of free smoke ..... 

4 minutes ago, LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN said:

ob bullied all of you. bt and atl were sitting on corp hill side by side not attacking eachother. then when ob hit atl bt tried to help l000000000000000000000000l watch the vid you broccoli. @originalz kid ive closed all of your clans just relax we having fun fighting you guys l0000000000000000000l

You have no action LMFAO only clan you can hit is like BT and like 2 of our members and 1 OP member Lmfao!!! imagine starving every weekend and going out every weekend to crash a fight to kill like 5 people Lmfao. 

12 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

tbh uhm , we did not get demoralized ...... CD has no effect on OP unless your getting us high off of free smoke ..... 

Bro you have no effect in CD lmfao you mass join clans so they can join your clan Lmfao... But dont worry dude all that never lasts. Bt logs on us every time we fight yall cuz you have them on that speed dial too Lmfao.

7 minutes ago, originalz said:

You have no action LMFAO only clan you can hit is like BT and like 2 of our members and 1 OP member Lmfao!!! imagine starving every weekend and going out every weekend to crash a fight to kill like 5 people Lmfao. 

watch our videos from today fam why u so tilted lmfao i still remember your squeeky ass voice relax

1 minute ago, LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN said:

watch our videos from today fam why u so tilted lmfao i still remember your squeeky ass voice relax

Yeah I just watched Lmfao all you hitting is some random 308 team called ATL that brings main and have like 20 members Lol... boring AF lmfao and you Slamming Bt like any other clan would lmao nothing fun about that.

Just now, originalz said:

Yeah I just watched Lmfao all you hitting is some random 308 team called ATL that brings main and have like 20 members Lol... boring AF lmfao and you Slamming Bt like any other clan would lmao nothing fun about that.

so train up so we have more action you wanna fight level 40s op instead??? lmfao cmon fam

1 minute ago, LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLAN said:

so train up so we have more action you wanna fight level 40s op instead??? lmfao cmon fam

Yeah we would train up but sadly These OP kids wont lmfao cuz everytime they train up they get bullied and our first mission is to get them out this league first and that will be INC.

21 minutes ago, originalz said:

still need a bond?