1. 1. FS OR OB

• FS
    • OB
  2. 2. BT OR CD

• BT
    • CD

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Your clan's highlights are midweek trips that says everything l0l

We always have a pull lmao even if its during weekdays. yall couldnt pull more then 10 today lmao had to go prep op 8v8!

TF yall talking brown sticky stuff for when you have been getting cleared every single day for the past week.?

Just now, YB Chris said:

We always have a pull lmao even if its during weekdays. yall couldnt pull more then 10 today lmao had to go prep op 8v8!

TF yall talking brown sticky stuff for when you have been getting cleared every single day for the past week.?

I clearly remember destroying your clan off the map this week serveral times especially all the way from 13 ports to CA 

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

Nobody wants your see your dead ass forums with you posting 10 status updates daily trying to hype your braindead members lmao

Damn you seems salty asfuck man, calm down and let us kill your clan I mean your clan is already dead we are just going to finish it and you can actually do brown sticky stuff about it

Keep quoting me please

Just now, PICwarior381 said:

Damn you seems salty asfuck man, calm down and let us kill your clan I mean your clan is already dead we are just going to finish it and you can actually do brown sticky stuff about it

Keep quoting me please

You have no idea what you're in for lmao all i can do is sit back and laugh at what's about to happen

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

That depression pills joke really got you crying huh l0000l did it hurt that bad? l000000l

Na man, I worried about him, we are actually going to break his fucked up head and your clan at the same exact time

I don't think he can handle that and he may hurt himself so ye I'm worried man

Just now, PICwarior381 said:

Na man, I worried about him, we are actually going to break his fucked up head and your clan at the same exact time

I don't think he can handle that and he may hurt himself so ye I'm worried man

Bro lay off the depression pills i think it's made you delusional