Fearless mini vs ZoomGang 2-0 in sets

Don Zen

6 hours ago, Lankz said:

Team Zen posting for Fs? merged confirmed?

that funny momeny when a guy with zoom talking about merging while  they merged to rp and closed and now they re with op and they even made level 45s to keep up with ops LOOOOOOLL know ure place bro u re leader was fs and got kicked twice cz he s a reject so know ur place and stay ez

9 hours ago, WK MAGIC said:

Lucky, half of us werent on our A game plus we had the B team on, but gz ob rejects ! 

hmmm, i could use that excuse for our losses vs u as well i guess? Just say ty for mini and get on with it. if u know u are B team why bother do a mini to just cry afterwards anyways?
Just saying, i havent said brown sticky stuff to You guys, but if u wanna pipe up for no reason gl

3 hours ago, Team Zen said:

hmmm, i could use that excuse for our losses vs u as well i guess? Just say ty for mini and get on with it. if u know u are B team why bother do a mini to just cry afterwards anyways?
Just saying, i havent said brown sticky stuff to You guys, but if u wanna pipe up for no reason gl

Im obviously gonna say something when I see you kicking zoom members in a mini, thats so disrespectful 

8 minutes ago, Aysix said:

Better than being a virgin playing runescape lmaooo? 

go outside and get some pussy dude, maybe you'll learn how to tank better.  

LOOL

1) Im not a virgin

2) I get way more pussy than you

3) You down syndrome kid cries on TS cause his DAD is playing runescape ! LOOOOOOOOOL

4) Your wife is ugly as hell

5) Your a broke boy 

6) You buy clothes for your kid from GAP lmfaooo (thats why his dumbass gets bullied) 

7)  Lastly, I can tank way better than you, was just having a bad day thats all. 

7 minutes ago, WK MAGIC said:

LOOL

1) Im not a virgin

2) I get way more pussy than you

3) You down syndrome kid cries on TS cause his DAD is playing runescape ! LOOOOOOOOOL

4) Your wife is ugly as hell

5) Your a broke boy 

6) You buy clothes for your kid from GAP lmfaooo (thats why his dumbass gets bullied) 

7)  Lastly, I can tank way better than you, was just having a bad day thats all. 

confirmed virgin, you seem triggered. 1 word and i have you writing out a grocery list. 

l2tank virgin hahahahaha