OP pops CDs cherry once again (Midweek SMOKE)

Fat Boy

0f9e2421abfa6c4a789ba9d91645ee33.gif

The Mighty Spartans massed up to 24 members and peeked at 29 !

We scouted CD and Doom fighting in the wild and we decided to get in the action ! 

CD also bringing 70s to fight level 50s ... i thought we keeping the scene clean ? 

Yes , OP got overheads and we are low 50s. (Just core guys) but we are not breaking Combat cap ! :)

FIGHT 1

WNntCNb.png

Quickly rushed and cleared Critical Damage and shown our self's. 

FIGHT 2

WNntCNb.png

Rushed CD at hills bridge , OB crashed and was sniping us so we had plenty of movements , also near the end of the fight DOOM crashed and OP pulled to CA with CD .

CD got cleared and OP pushed DOOM to singles , CD was no where to be found

FIGHT 3 

WNntCNb.png

OP rushed CD west of CA in trees , OP quickly pushed CD to corp hill , where we rushed them and cleared them to singles. (CD BROUGHT 70S)

k5lysKx.png

f6f1802cbe118ae10acd1f16feafdc51.png

d11db63291cd49409e6db476e28eb1a9.png

3beac034e7897121691bd7c3eded860a.png

b9b1207c2b2b090784924c926410dfbd.png

e1584cda5b32be30e8ea697e157744af.png

2c37577c4114f37eb37545c359d23f19.png

cc91e685f01da46305d165b73aa38f19.png

Bjcuea7.png

2 minutes ago, Niblet said:

Don't complain about keeping the scene clean when you're getting overheads. 

baby dont talk to me about overs , we did not break the cb cap , CD been using overs from the jump . we competing . if we did not push overs we would be giving CD free smoke.  no thank you .

Just now, RyanTheG said:

baby dont talk to me about overs , we did not break the cb cap , CD been using overs from the jump . we competing . if we did not push overs we would be giving CD free smoke.  no thank you .

? My clan smashes cd regularly and none of us have overheads. 

12 minutes ago, Niblet said:

Don't complain about keeping the scene clean when you're getting overheads. 

I'm not sure if you've come across these rats yet my old pal. But it seems everytime you fight them every snipe team in the wilderness seems to find the world and the location in 10 seconds flat. I know they PM BT but I now know it's clear they PM everyone they can to help them out.

6 minutes ago, TBR said:

I'm not sure if you've come across these rats yet my old pal. But it seems everytime you fight them every snipe team in the wilderness seems to find the world and the location in 10 seconds flat. I know they PM BT but I now know it's clear they PM everyone they can to help them out.

bruh you had OB scouts on you the whole time .... and we got sniped by ZLZ also , and OB sniped us at hills ..... we  dont need help from snipe teams. your really delusional  but if you need an excuse for losing i guess you can use that. 

5 minutes ago, TBR said:

that's why we asked for a clean 1 v 1 prep but ur pussy ass to scared so don't be complaining bout wildy action now

1 minute ago, Koldkilla97 said:

that's why we asked for a clean 1 v 1 prep but ur pussy ass to scared so don't be complaining bout wildy action now

wait didnt CD say they dont do clan wars , they a wild clan but we forced them to clan wars just yesterday ?

Just now, RyanTheG said:

bruh you had OB scouts on you the whole time .... and we got sniped by ZLZ also , and OB sniped us at hills ..... we help i got alzheimer's clans for help. your really delusional  but if you need an excuse for losing i guess you can use that. 

Dudes delusional how else he gona keep his members with him gotta make them excuses. They a mass team no quality that's why they hiding from the prep

Just now, Niblet said:

Rampage closed struggling to muster up 10. Don't act like your entire clan has level 60's without overheads.

We have bout 20-25 60s without overheads. Do you want us to line them up for you? If you want a 65 combat cap prep 25 v 25 minimum we wud be more than happy to accept

Just now, Koldkilla97 said:

We have bout 20-25 60s without overheads. Do you want us to line them up for you? If you want a 65 combat cap prep 25 v 25 minimum we wud be more than happy to accept

how about u prep me with a 60 cap mate. Considering your entire clan is below level 60.