OP pops CDs cherry once again (Midweek SMOKE)

Fat Boy

Nice action looked fun

btw CD is getting bullied left and right lmfaoo joke ass clan

CD always bringing up the same propaganda OP pming BT, BT pming OP, BT has UB invites, BT brought tanks, BT brought mains, ...

Just take your L and stfu like legit and keep the scene clean you rejects

1 minute ago, PICwarior381 said:

Nice action looked fun

btw CD is getting bullied left and right lmfaoo joke ass clan

CD always bringing up the same propaganda OP pming BT, BT pming OP, BT has UB invites, BT brought tanks, BT brought mains, ...

Just take your L and stfu like legit and keep the scene clean you rejects

3 minutes ago, TakamuraYui said:

u weren't even out today why u complaining

Why are you usain bolts getting triggered lol. 

1) you are compromising the scene by urging your members to get overheads.

2) Destiny is much more active than "Overpowered"

3) If you want to have a prep with a 60 cb cap let me know.

1 minute ago, Niblet said:

Why are you usain bolts getting triggered lol. 

1) you are compromising the scene by urging your members to get overheads.

2) Destiny is much more active than "Overpowered"

3) If you want to have a prep with a 60 cb cap let me know.

Ty for giving a list that idgaf about :)

1 hour ago, TBR said:

I'm not sure if you've come across these rats yet my old pal. But it seems everytime you fight them every snipe team in the wilderness seems to find the world and the location in 10 seconds flat. I know they PM BT but I now know it's clear they PM everyone they can to help them out.

plug the leak dumb bundle of twigsgot

btw CD was up +4 at the start till ob, doom, W.E RANDOM 308 TEAM came from behind and started focusing us :P, your not good btw you had +2 and you were getting perfected at the start before i had tomatos sniping my clan. BTW your clan was getting killed with a +5 @ hills before these ob spastic kids were sniping us lmfao then doom came to save your life when it was 17v17. Your Like a CAT you have 7 lifes I swear.

7 minutes ago, originalz said:

btw CD was up +4 at the start till ob, doom, W.E RANDOM 308 TEAM came from behind and started focusing us :P, your not good btw you had +2 and you were getting perfected at the start before i had tomatos sniping my clan. BTW your clan was getting killed with a +5 @ hills before these ob spastic kids were sniping us lmfao then doom came to save your life when it was 17v17. Your Like a CAT you have 7 lifes I swear.

Quit making excuses and take the L lmfaooo. Buddy do you want a 1v1 matched fight vs OP? We can set it up anytime hmu 

4 hours ago, originalz said:

Wait wait is this an excuse? Or are u just saying u have bad callers who focus on OP more than their members in lumbridge? About that 17v17. Nah man we ended up clearing You & Doom -> Watch the vid. & Give us a prep if you think differently. (Your 70s 80s on logout didn't work out either, what a shame..)

Your Like a CAT you have 7 lifes I swear.

Its called Returning xD