Fearless Friday 45 Pigs Destroy The Wild FT. 1v3

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today Fearless had 2 trips today. One trip was early in the morning where we massed up a quick 20 Pigs to kill Outburst down 5. After we smoked Outburst they ended and we got a few quick hits on Destiny and Randoms. After us clearing the wilderness we ended our first trip. For our second trip we heard Doom Over Powered had a set up pkri so we massed up a solid 45 Pigs to ruin their pkri. We hit Doom in singles and ran them down to ditch not losing a single member gf. While Doom was getting a regroup we got a fight against Over Powered and cleared them up, Doom tried to get a fast regroup to try to save their boyfriends but it was to late. The Fearless Pigs were waiting on top of 13 ports until Doom decided to finally rushed us matched opts their cape counter boosted by +10 ( Outburst in their capes ) with Over Powered sniping us (1v3) and fucking destroyed everyone until we were the last clan standing.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC, JOIN TODAY!!!

P9Me1dN.png

DOOM TEAMSPEAK AUDIO:

BHC4ZtE.png

~ Deviants POV

~ Jack POV

~ Zen POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7rR7qzlRM&feature=youtu.be

WHAT WAS THAT BITCHES??? HADA AND BROXX MY LEAKS TOLD ME U WERE LEADING THE TRIP YESTERDAY AND IT WAS UR IDEA ??? LMFAOOO U LOST SO MUCH RESPECT HHAHAHAHA HOW WAS EDGEVILL THO?? AT LEAST U HAD EDGE VILLE SPAWN LMAO @Broxxx @Jackson He6ndFa.png

@ReBornToKiLL @LMFAO I CLOSED YOUR CLANHAHAHA U LEFT EOP FOR THIS not like it would ve mattered anw .. ur one bang even with overheads ?!?!

5 minutes ago, Kanicus said:

Hopefully we can fight in multi next time, although was ez for the 1v1 champ. 

Nice pull though :)

ty brother but we fought in multi the second fight and u had ob with your cape on that gave you +11 and its pretty obvious how op in the vid are sniping us from behind everytime we move but anw we didnt wanna hit you in singles at first but we waited for you 2 hours to leave edgeville ..

1 hour ago, Crunk said:

It's me a fearless pig obsessing over a clan that doesn't care about us but no worries, I will kill that clan with my leet tactics of false propaganda and flaming who will break this clan. Ah yes I am so dominant. 

your tears are very salty, can you please fix this?