[S]upremacy vs [A]pex 2-1 in sets

Backstabbed

3 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

b191ae0636fe3185bce0a38f34231914.png

yes a week ago i called u out on having bash and u admitted it rofl when did i say anything about a different mini rofl?slowkid

Edit:gratz you won a mini idk what you want me to say and idk what your trying to get from tagging me and bringing up old brown sticky stuff as if it pertains to this mini

3 hours ago, Erase said:

yes a week ago i called u out on having bash and u admitted it rofl when did i say anything about a different mini rofl?slowkid

Edit:gratz you won a mini idk what you want me to say and idk what your trying to get from tagging me and bringing up old brown sticky stuff as if it pertains to this mini

because apex never brought invites lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

apex used to sit memberS over inviteS (s for plural)

6 hours ago, Erase said:

u cauliflower fucking broccoli before legit 2 clans closed into u apex would pull 20 to preps with like 7 invites lmao

3 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

u cauliflower fucking broccoli before legit 2 clans closed into u apex would pull 20 to preps with like 7 invites lmao

l0l ur trippen we would pull 20 core members r0fl delusional dead clan member rofl ur clan hasnt gained anyone in the last week u been tryna flame me rofl recruit for 3at

apex was on the rise before ub closed into them for the 9th time btw and ur clan has alwyys been dead the whole time all that was happening

2 hours ago, Pikey said:

because apex never brought invites lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

apex used to sit memberS over inviteS (s for plural)

ya ur almost slower then mustafa pikey when did nox ever let invites r0fl actually banter that yall believe this and try to feed it to ur 6 active members

we are pulling more to minis then ur preps atm idk why still piping instead of work on clan

Just now, Erase said:

l0l ur trippen we would pull 20 core members r0fl delusional dead clan member rofl ur clan hasnt gained anyone in the last week u been tryna flame me rofl recruit for 3at

apex was on the rise before ub closed into them for the 9th time btw and ur clan has alwyys been dead the whole time all that was happening

my clan was winning cotms and pulling 50+ every weekend while ur clan has been a snipe team for 90% of its time being open l0l

4 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

my clan was winning cotms and pulling 50+ every weekend while ur clan has been a snipe team for 90% of its time being open l0l

wow gz u won a sig we won this month r0fl and ive never seen sup constantly pull 50+ for the last 2 years u have not been able to pass 30 to wildy or prep u legit had 40-45 for 2 weekends recently and i think ur tryna call that a rise rofl get 35 into a prep even px can do it brothers till then ur irrelv imo and flaming me isnt gonna help get that pull up

Edit:if your clan was doing so well then why didnt u pipe up like this then rofl ur clan is legit struggling to have 20 active members and ur on the brew more then ever doesnt really make sense tbh maybe u should focus on the clan ur a rank in just my advice

7 minutes ago, Erase said:

wow gz u won a sig we won this month r0fl and ive never seen sup constantly pull 50+ for the last 2 years u have not been able to pass 30 to wildy or prep u legit had 40-45 for 2 weekends recently and i think ur tryna call that a rise rofl get 35 into a prep even px can do it brothers till then ur irrelv imo and flaming me isnt gonna help get that pull up

Edit:if your clan was doing so well then why didnt u pipe up like this then rofl ur clan is legit struggling to have 20 active members and ur on the brew more then ever doesnt really make sense tbh maybe u should focus on the clan ur a rank in

Holy brown sticky stuff im pretty sure ur from an english speaking country arent you? How the fuck are u struggling to write some basic brown sticky stuff l0l

idk apex won cotm while sup has 7 of them, sup has won a fullout and apex hasnt', apex has been pulling low 20-30s for 90% of its time being open while sup has been pulling 40+ consistently. Im not gonna sit and argue with you about it  because everything is on sharkbrew and our site, you can go look through it if you want.

Also sup closed rd and shawn thinks ur bad at the game haha, i wonder which clan ur gonna join when apex hype dies and ub leaves :PP maybe rejoin px again?

ive been apex longer then sup has been slumping rofl 2 half years u guys are legit doing terrible rofl u cant even deny your clan is at is lowest point and your still replying to me just shows how hard headed you are

hmu when ur done doing 20v20s for the last 2 years l0l and losing em ur legit losing to px constantly and ur tryna flame em l0l wot?

ur focus is way off r0fl no wonder ur clan has started doing so poorly and please dont link ur win vs px as if your didnt lose to them 3 times prior l0l

3 hours ago, Erase said:

ive been apex longer then sup has been slumping rofl 2 half years u guys are legit doing terrible rofl u cant even deny your clan is at is lowest point and your still replying to me just shows how hard headed you are

hmu when ur done doing 20v20s for the last 2 years l0l and losing em ur legit losing to px constantly and ur tryna flame em l0l wot?

ur focus is way off r0fl no wonder ur clan has started doing so poorly and please dont link ur win vs px as if your didnt lose to them 3 times prior l0l

lmao you're delusional and only someone from ir would agree with you

i was in apex and saw multiple times when 17 and jeyes (when they weren't in apex) would mini over members, don't kid yourself bud :P

2 hours ago, Pikey said:

lmao you're delusional and only someone from ir would agree with you

i was in apex and saw multiple times when 17 and jeyes (when they weren't in apex) would mini over members, don't kid yourself bud :P

l0l? gimmie pics dude nox would only let 17 or jeyes mini as retired or member and its been atleast a year and a half plus since any of those guys have associated with apex you guys have been slumping for atleast a FULL years 11months agoish u actually could 30v30 prep and now a year later u had to bring a foe council invite to do a 5v5 miniwar in 2k18

it is not looking good for u guys rofl and ur brown sticky stuff propaganda is actually triggering me rofl please state so facts so i can stop replying because everything ive seen so far is brown sticky stuffty propaganda ir and apex are 2 respectivly active clans that tell it like it is to other sorry if ur clan is dead brother but dont bring up year and a half old brown sticky stuff as if we have done it in the last year which we havnt u had an invite a week ago to a 5v5 rofl that was all i was saying that day

screenies or didnt happen btw @Pikey your propaganda is garbage to think i actually thought u were cool back in the day but now ur just acting like another @Mustafa rn not even gonna lie