Fearless Thursday Dismantling Outburst FT. Singles Clan

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today the Fearless Pigs massed up 26 Pigs, later peaking at 35 Pigs for another trip. Most of the trips consisted of us bullying Outburst in singles until they ended like rats lmfao. Once Outburst ended we had some fights against Critical DamageOverpowered Destiny gf yall.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@DeviantsPOV

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Guess you didn't like us clearing you in singles for some banter! Gz on 1 hour with no fights. We enjoyed our 3 winning Pkris today :)

You enjoyed getting hit in singles and teled out a bunch of times until you ended lmfao.

5 hours ago, Broxxx said:

4 mins of fs killing a few stragglers in random worlds 'dismantling outburst' lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

Same with you fighting war pub LOL everytime u go pk we will be there to end your trip kid and not our problem if your being pussy we let you scout us and u dont hit us unless u have + 5 lke first time and u get cleared.. i mean u got cleared down 5 and perfected matched before so ofc u wont rush us when its matched i feel you man .. LOL

25 minutes ago, Warbow said:

We ended Bc everyone else ended ! Lol. Nice action

not really LOL we were still out but u guys so pussy to fight us and as soon as we went out u didnt hit anyone u camped singles graves and tele everytime we hit you in singles LOL looking forard for you to tele out on your weekends mandatory trips like always and nice intels btw LOL after u guys ended we fought cd and after there was a cluster between op cd and fs LOL byt i feel you thats what broxx tell you LOL