RD "The Clan who stole Christmas"

Salso

Nice job, hopefully you guys can have some more even fights tomorrow.

you're right that was too one sided, kinda like a peadophile in a downsyndrome kids care home,

lmao this topic is 10/10

Ty ty i wrote it 

It was this ez

824b2340a8ebf040045687be05fb94b1.png

Silly billy!! 

u might wana go back to school cuz im not sure u can count to well :S

We decided to hit up our good friends at Zerg Unit [Considering it was christmas and all, we wanted a early gift i.e. loot]

over at the all famous bandit camp, needless to say we ruined them and having a +20 before [Zu]James hit up his cousin [EoP]Murd to come and bail them out!

u might wana go back to school cuz im not sure u can count to well :S

You and your ranks might wanna go back to school and learn english because you don't seem to be able 'too' read very well r0fll.

If you noticed the question mark at the end he was questioning what you said, (being up 20 when eop rushed at bandits that is) we had 32ish from a picture I saw, but James was there so he's probably got a better idea. Hope that cleared this up for you.

God bless you rd, hope your ranks will accept a fight tomorrow :/

You and your ranks might wanna go back to school and learn english because you don't seem to be able 'too' read very well r0fll.

If you noticed the question mark at the end he was questioning what you said, (being up 20 when eop rushed at bandits that is) we had 32ish from a picture I saw, but James was there so he's probably got a better idea. Hope that cleared this up for you.

sorry for being a 4rn and still learning english lols :P but it says 41 26-capes on the picture so ur not only broccolied ur also blind l3l.

ty for bump was ez ty for scims etc :)

watch our vid it shows u have around 20 left compared to our 40, please show me a picture with your 30 leftover members.

Lmao? Are you ok in the head eop crashed so I really dont understand you even claim wins.

Nonetheless, prepare for a beating tomorrow lol

we were up aloooooooot and u got pushed around like crazy before eop rushed lol. every time we called scimpush u just used 50% of ur run to get to the other side of the world map l3lz.

So thats why we can claim a win lol

glad ur excited cya tomorrow :D <3

Pretty sure the 1v1 took place with no crashers or mains to interfere. Judging from the video, it looks like you got the dick again  B)