RD "The Clan who stole Christmas"

Salso

#ZUFINISHED.

Yes that is the exact picture I was referring to, gj posting it here. It's pretty obvious which ones the spambot accounts are just from the name. That is why we now require accounts to be personally activated etc etc, your site probably doesn't get them because its activity is too low r0fl.

Nice try though buddy ;)

Yes that is the exact picture I was referring to, gj posting it here. It's pretty obvious which ones the spambot accounts are just from the name. That is why we now require accounts to be personally activated etc etc, your site probably doesn't get them because its activity is too low r0fl.

Nice try though buddy ;)

Thanks for bumping our topic x10 today and x25 last week.

A big thanks to all the ZU members/ranks who make RD topics the most viewed/commented on week in/week out!

Nice try though buddy ;)

tumblr_m8ki49I85U1r5j928o1_500.gif

Zu closing.

didn't think you would have anything to say lol

Mate, the reason I didn't reply is because I'm tired of embarrassing you while not being srs 1 bit. But since you are begging for a reaction here you go l0l. The reason our forum activity isn't carried by spam bots is because we are 2 steps ahead of the game lil guy. Get Mad.