Zerg Units Saturday Banga

James

RYVB58w.png

Peaked 41, went to work. Fought down most of the day, still managed to grab wins.

Quality > Quantity.

iA7qVDD.png

Cp asked for a fight, we rushed them down 5 east of vents. Invaded their hill quickly getting kills and bullying them back down into vents. Proceded with a scim push into vents dropping some more. Pulled bows and chased them to the point the were filtering single within 60 seconds of clashing swords.

Eop crashed as we still had 39/41 people we started with.

Ty for the battle.

1ffx6u4.png
jvvheg.png
8pdn9t.png
7oirp1.png
xeg3vm.png

40TBRzK.png

lxJavGF.png

Tried to get a rematch with CP, but with EOP hot on their tails they couldn't make it. We went inside bandit camp waiting for someone to hit. Rd came along up 5~, we held north west strong with bows getting quick killers on those eager scimmers coming into us. We kept the movements up quickly killing their stragglers who were trying to 3v1 our members, we moved around bandits a bit more until we moved north east with bows, and they didn't follow. We realized EOP had hit them from the south and finished them up l0l. 32 of us walked south depositing our scimitars.

MFlvJ6o.png

zwW3hkT.png

BIQJ7fP.png

bsHjnTq.png

B3R0ZpU.png

40TBRzK.png

lxJavGF.png

RD got a bit salty and decided to hit us walking up in single, we went south and did a little wrap around seeing them sitting east of 13 ports. We got into them with our scims chasing them way east. Despite being even opts our ruthless aggression quickly made them drop. Sadly EOP had to crash when they had ~20 left and we just bailed east with 35+.

t52vbs.png
nlbu6v.png
1wdlfkr.png
i94k7p.png
e5w6ie.png

40TBRzK.png

OYi5LSD.png

Supremacy decided to hit us at ruins in single? We moved into multi hoping they would follow. Got a few running into us, we quickly binded and killed them to proceed pushing the last 20 of them back into single. With them not wanting to fight we walked away.

1uG6kLE.png

zEWWhSq.png

VRUJLTo.png

IzojAuq.png

arBvpAR.png

1yqslyw.png
p6tdlj.png

40TBRzK.png

lxJavGF.png

Rd Hit us up ~10 or so we made a few movements trying to get some space, they weren't budging. We moved south to corp waiting for a few returners to come, we went into single for about a minute where they continued to fight. Once we got 30 we went back into multi however they didn't follow.

Guess they had to claim a win sometime today.

c0dswf.png
5p3ece.png
1ckb9z.png
1xt196x.png

40TBRzK.png

8aERVPb.jpg

Tired of Dieing like the rest?

Join the best, www.clan-zu.com

#zu

this is just embarrassing....

u get one win on us over the period of like 3-4 weeks and u call this embarrassing?

go back to your d long wars

Wait nvm i see you have a f2p styled p2p event with Fi. Is that because of the punishment they inflicted on you last time? :S

there is ur vid Zu!! I'll make a tl;dr of the 2minute video 

watch that, 70% of the vid fighting Cp and then 30% fighting RD then EOP crashed...

Is this a event aftermath or comedy video? /discuss

grats you got one persons pov? lmfao

u get one win on us over the period of like 3-4 weeks and u call this embarrassing?

go back to your d long wars

Wait nvm i see you have a f2p styled p2p event with Fi. Is that because of the punishment they inflicted on you last time? :S

you mean the last three preps we've had vs fi? let me link you

Think your forgetting about the one im talking about..

Sorry James. I like you and all, but isn't this a F2P trip that we've been on today?

Plus, what've happened the times you've faced Fatality, for example this week? 

Gj ZU, let RD be happy with their 1 win, you guys have been beating their asses for the last few weeks so the fact that they are so happy over their tiny win just goes to show how consistently bad their clan has been doing in the wilderness.

This rivalry is interesting, it's obvious you guys are a threat to RD, look how hard P50's is trying to make his clan look better lol.