Fearless Saturday 80 Pigs Dominance FT. CD/BT/OP/WAR/DS

exzrts

Just now, Fs Blood said:

My place is #1 yours is in singles ... lets be real  here u have no chance with ur pures.. nor with your tanks .. all u have to do is appology and originalz kiss my ass

you aren't scaring anyone buddy

you're trying too hard to impress your daddy and get that rank i see ;)

3 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

you aren't scaring anyone buddy

you're trying too hard to impress your daddy and get that rank i see ;)

What rank brother? since i got it.. im just showing myself worthy of it .. u wont hold bro.. the reason u been posting wining topics was cz fs didnt bother hittign you but soon u will be ghosted from forum just like ob .. talk brown sticky stuff get hit.. so stay ez better for you and your clan and btw originalz loc?? kissing my ass yet?

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

What rank brother? since i got it.. im just showing myself worthy of it .. u wont hold bro.. the reason u been posting wining topics was cz fs didnt bother hittign you but soon u will be ghosted from forum just like ob .. talk brown sticky stuff get hit.. so stay ez better for you and your clan and btw originalz loc?? kissing my ass yet?

You're english is just as broken as your brain don't pass out trying to type out a proper sentence lmao

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

You're english is just as broken as your brain don't pass out trying to type out a proper sentence lmao

Its clearly obvious at this point u didnt know what to say cz u know everything i said is true and u re trynna act cool but  deep down u re crying and u wanna kill originalz.. LOL stay ez baby

Just now, Fs Blood said:

Its clearly obvious at this point u didnt know what to say cz u know everything i said is true and u re trynna act cool but  deep down u re crying and u wanna kill originalz.. LOL stay ez baby

If you think any threats against Cd work then you're in for a wakeup call 

3 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

+1's should leave the talking to the adults

no brother its the other way around here .. look what happened to ob .. ur way easier than ob mate

lol this reads like someone trying to rob a bank with a banana!

we can type up an essay list of clans that we've closed, faster than you can count to 10 ya uneducated small fry. Don't create a problem where there isn't one.

"BrUH lo0k wat we didz 2 OB s0 bwArE!!!!"

:lol:

Just now, chance111 said:

lol this reads like someone trying to rob a bank with a banana!

we can type up an essay list of clans that we've closed, faster than you can count to 10 ya uneducated small fry. Don't create a problem where there isn't one.

"BrUH lo0k wat we didz 2 OB s0 bwArE!!!!"

:lol:

Bruh stop being justin bieber and show me what u got in multi stop hiding in singles ..anw leave the  big boys and go back to where u belong the brown sticky stuff

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

Not sure if you're this delusional or just braindead

are you blind??? look what happened those 2-3 days when we started hunting you .. u just camped single while loosing half ur one bang randoms to our 99 str scims when u step in multi for 3 sec :/ wasnt u guys crying about it and begging for mercy kiddo? ez leakss btwww ahh mann what can i do with moneyyy

19 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

demote originalz for off

I agree you will never be on my level LOL, you will always be under me no matter what.  Btw how does it feel being a mute on ts, yas just like the old IV days once given a mute rank will always be a mute rank buddy =) btw lets let the big boys talk I really cant talk to some low tier guy tryna be all mighty huehuehueueuhehehuehue. 

4 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Not sure if you're this delusional or just braindead

btw what was the prep record? 50-6 .. damn u managed to kill 6 how bad are we :/ (u lost every single clan wars event btw LOOOOL showing off your quality HAHAHA) STAY EZ like u always been just a barking dog. cant wait till u come beg us and kiss my ass.. i give you 1 day

Just now, NBA YoungBoy38 said:

I agree you will never be on my level LOL, you will always be under me no matter what.  Btw how does it feel being a mute on ts, yas just like the old IV days once given a mute rank will always be a mute rank buddy =) btw lets let the big boys talk I really cant talk to some low tier guy tryna be all mighty huehuehueueuhehehuehue. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOL 

are you blind??? look what happened those 2-3 days when we started hunting you .. u just camped single while loosing half ur one bang randoms to our 99 str scims when u step in multi for 3 sec :/ wasnt u guys crying about it and begging for mercy kiddo? ez leakss btwww ahh mann what can i do with moneyyy

Mans starving for a rank can sum 1 just promote this man already L0l

1 minute ago, NBA YoungBoy38 said:

Nice intels btw LOOL he s not a mute brother.. and he clearly dont kill his clan trying to talk brown sticky stuff to the big boys.. LOL ! oh and btw trust me u dont wanna mess with kinse ..

5 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

You're a mute in fs ts and a rat who acts hard on a hype train

I can tell by your replies you have never been in a real rivalry before

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

You're a mute in fs ts and a rat who acts hard on a hype train

I can tell by your replies you have never been in a real rivalry before

yeah because everyone scared of us and dont wanna be our rival so im still looking for one !!! hey dog wanna be my rival???? PLZ?!