Fearless Saturday 80 Pigs Dominance FT. CD/BT/OP/WAR/DS

exzrts

Just now, Fs Blood said:

once u leave singles come hit me up on irc or fearless.teamspeak3.com for another 50-6 prep or maybe some wildy events too oh wait u ll never leave singles u started to get comfy there.. feeels like home yeah LOL

ONE YOU STOP BEING KNOWN AS THE AUTISTIC DOWNIE IN YOUR CLAN COME HIT ME UP OH WAIT YOU NEVER WILL LMAOOOO

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

ONE YOU STOP BEING KNOWN AS THE AUTISTIC DOWNIE IN YOUR CLAN COME HIT ME UP OH WAIT YOU NEVER WILL LMAOOOO

Because i never WAS AND NEVER WILL MUWAHAHAHAHAHA STAY AT SINGLESSSS AT LEAST U ADMIT STAYING THERE SINCE U DIDNT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT IT AHAHAHAHHAA

Just now, Fs Blood said:

Because i never WAS AND NEVER WILL MUWAHAHAHAHAHA STAY AT SINGLESSSS AT LEAST U ADMIT STAYING THERE SINCE U DIDNT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT IT AHAHAHAHHAA

NO WONDER YOU'RE TRYING SO HARD YOU TRYING HARD TO LOSE THAT WHEELCHAIR REPUTATION HAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Fs Blood said:

HAHAHA no im not and i already told you i dont mind as long as you guys are with me @chance111 @NBA YoungBoy38 3 of you and me .. looks funn

DAMN BRO YOU LONELY? YOU GOT NO FRIENDS IN FS IF YOU WANT FRIENDS ME AND MY BOYS CAN COME KEEP YOU COMPANY IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR LMAOOOO STAY EZ 

DAMN BRO YOU LONELY? YOU GOT NO FRIENDS IN FS IF YOU WANT FRIENDS ME AND MY BOYS CAN COME KEEP YOU COMPANY IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR LMAOOOO STAY EZ 

what do u mean u already are bro.. and ty so much for that i apreciate that even tho we have to scream so we can hear each others cz im at corp hill and ur at singles but whatever man its finee i mean i udnerstand

Just now, Fs Blood said:

what do u mean u already are bro.. and ty so much for that i apreciate that even tho we have to scream so we can hear each others cz im at corp hill and ur at singles but whatever man its finee i mean i udnerstand

Even at corp hill you're still on a wheelchair l00l btw im on corp hill and i rolled your wheelchair off lmao

YOU GOT A DILDO AS A BRAIN LOOOOL

i wasnt even there to vid.. as i said im just an elite LOL HAHAHAHAHA not like you a hard slaving brown sticky stuff rank HAHAHAHAHAHA keep slaving for the one who got your clan killed HAHAHAHHAA watch ur pull droping till u start pulling 20 like ob HAHAHAHAHA  @NBA YoungBoy38 @chance111

Just now, Fs Blood said:

i wasnt even there to vid.. as i said im just an elite LOL HAHAHAHAHA not like you a hard slaving brown sticky stuff rank HAHAHAHAHAHA keep slaving for the one who got your clan killed HAHAHAHHAA watch ur pull droping till u start pulling 20 like ob HAHAHAHAHA  @NBA YoungBoy38 @chance111

YOU WEREN'T THERE TO VID BECAUSE NOBODY RESPECTS YOU IN YOUR OWN CLAN YOU USELESS MONKEY LOL

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

By the way I suggest you do a history check on CD 

1 minute ago, Fs Blood said:

AND YOU'RE STILL A USELESS brown sticky stuffTER THAT NOBODY LIKES LOL

YOU WEREN'T THERE TO VID BECAUSE NOBODY RESPECTS YOU IN YOUR OWN CLAN YOU USELESS MONKEY LOL

Stop breaking.. i feel sorry for you wastign all that cash for false intels... im the one who decided to hit you btw.. blame originalz HAHAHAHHAA

Just now, Fs Blood said:

Stop breaking.. i feel sorry for you wastign all that cash for false intels... im the one who decided to hit you btw.. blame originalz HAHAHAHHAA

All my leaks are free especially when they wanna talk about the slowest wheelchair bound kid in the clan lmao blame your mental illness HAHAHAHA

Just now, Fs Blood said:

last time i checked u got bullied from lpc being the worse clan.. just to come to xlpc and be the worse clan here i guess

This is how i know you're a 2k17 clanner who just joined his first clan and thinks he's the brown sticky stuff l0l you're in for a wakeup lilguy

All my leaks are free especially when they wanna talk about the slowest wheelchair bound kid in the clan lmao blame your mental illness HAHAHAHA

really?? cz my leaks tell me other wise and i cant say they re scaming like your leaks cz we have your loc 24/7 bro ..

Just now, Fs Blood said:

really?? cz my leaks tell me other wise and i cant say they re scaming like your leaks cz we have your loc 24/7 bro ..

You can't even spell scamming how tf are you gonna try to make anyone believe you have enough brainpower to get leaks LOL