Fearless Saturday 80 Pigs Dominance FT. CD/BT/OP/WAR/DS

exzrts

Just now, NBA YoungBoy38 said:

@Fs Blood bro ill mess with kinse whatchu gonna do about it LMFAO. pipe down lil guy if your not @exzrts I aint tryna talk to you.

hey baby i already see you trynna kiss exertz ass.. u will have to kiss every single member all the way to trial before we off you bro u fucked up bigg and got ur clan killed LOL and btw come my ts .. and i ll show you who s the mute LOOOOL NICE INTELS AGAIN !!

Just now, Fs Blood said:

hey baby i already see you trynna kiss exertz ass.. u will have to kiss every single member all the way to trial before we off you bro u fucked up bigg and got ur clan killed LOL and btw come my ts .. and i ll show you who s the mute LOOOOL NICE INTELS AGAIN !!

HeY b0r see d1s dic

u want suc?

lol m3 no mute ts!!! me make tAlK!!

Just now, chance111 said:

L00k i mak trigger

but m3 als0 suc dic anD n0t mUtE on ts!!!!!!!!

that moment when ur 3 ranks gets cleared by just an fs elite... how bad u guys must be HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..  cleared in game and c leared on forums @Dillon Howlett @NBA YoungBoy38 @chance111 and btw keep that non sense coming baby u making me laugh cz i know u have nothing to say so u jusT saying anything so u dont look weaker than u already are HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Just now, Fs Blood said:

that moment when ur 3 ranks gets cleared by just an fs elite... how bad u guys must be HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..  cleared in game and c leared on forums @Dillon Howlett @NBA YoungBoy38 @chance111 and btw keep that non sense coming baby u making me laugh cz i know u have nothing to say so u jusT saying anything so u dont look weaker than u already are HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

I think i bullied you into typing out a paragraph lmfao

So easy to trigger downies

Just now, Fs Blood said:

ENGLISH PLEASE PORFAVOR

Just now, NBA YoungBoy38 said:

Time to cry me a river bro dont make me end your life in 1 sentence like I just did to @kinse speak up you dog.

We all know ur just a try hard slave but in the end you killed ur clan.. sad mann .. getting bullied from lpc and getting cleared in xlpc :/

2 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

wHy u maK l0ng posT???

u trIggER?

lol suc my ass