ZOOM vs Fearless 3-0 F2P Mini

N uts ack

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

why that kid saying self proclaimed #1 didnt u say as an honest xlpc leader fs number 1 matched and pull ? Damnn man :P      @RyanTheG

And it looks like Ryan might of been wrong... you’re lucky that list was for xlpc kuz with = opts you will never beat ZoomGang.... only reason you would clear us in the wild is because you’re up opts.. 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS JUST PROVED FUCKING EOM AKA FS FUCKING GETS SMOKED AND NEEDS 20+ CAUSE THEIR QUIALITY IS DOG brown sticky stuff. GZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z00M. WELL DERSERVE!!!!! THIS IS WHY EOM AKA FS WON'T PREP US. THEY DON'T WANT A EMBERASSING LOSE

32 minutes ago, pkeru said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS JUST PROVED FUCKING EOM AKA FS FUCKING GETS SMOKED AND NEEDS 20+ CAUSE THEIR QUIALITY IS DOG brown sticky stuff. GZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z00M. WELL DERSERVE!!!!! THIS IS WHY EOM AKA FS WON'T PREP US. THEY DON'T WANT A EMBERASSING LOSE

You talk like you got braindamage

2 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

They asked us for a mini btw not us LOL and lalo,alex werent  on to call this and we had trials on but we perfected them in wildy.. let them pipe up on a small mini while they get perfected in wildy everytime or just insta tely out when they see us oh and btw hey declined the new set when lalo came :P 

Hey it me excuses man

3 minutes ago, narc said:

wk magic pretended to be white on www.runescape.com to fit in because he is guyanese and fat irl lol. darn sham3

LMFAOOOOO,  Fearless Luck I dropped you 3 times in the white portal you donkey then you logged LOL ! 

2 minutes ago, spy4hire said:

Wk Magic is actually still in highschool is guyanese and is fat irl lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

LOOOOOOL Im not even fat lmfaooooooooooooooo :lol::lol: I have a 6 pack btw. Daily reminder Zoom 3-0'd your clan ! LOOOOOOL. Nice false intel btw.

1 minute ago, WK MAGIC said:

LMFAOOOOO,  Fearless Luck I dropped you 3 times in the white portal you donkey then you logged LOL ! 

LOOOOOOL Im not even fat lmfaooooooooooooooo :lol::lol: I have a 6 pack btw. Daily reminder Zoom 3-0'd your clan ! LOOOOOOL. Nice false intel btw.

Lol kids trying to chirp you about irl stuff so justin beiber lmfao they’re that demoralized 

Just now, N uts ack said:

Lol kids trying to chirp you about irl stuff so justin beiber lmfao they’re that demoralized 

Its so funny because those are the type of rs niggas who got bullied in highschool, wears broke boy clothing, pulls no girls, and has no money

38 minutes ago, narc said:

wk magic pretended to be white on www.runescape.com to fit in because he is guyanese and fat irl lol. darn sham3

37 minutes ago, spy4hire said:

Wk Magic is actually still in highschool is guyanese and is fat irl lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

And this is what you get for listening to Broccoli kid that is Shife, you get made to look like retards because I can confirm magic isn’t fat or Guyanese. Lmaoooo 

8 minutes ago, Lankz said:

And this is what you get for listening to Broccoli kid that is Shife, you get made to look like retards because I can confirm magic isn’t fat or Guyanese. Lmaoooo 

We raided your kik chat broccoli, ty 4 pics btw they juicy.

You look like shrek irl lmfao

7 minutes ago, spy4hire said:

We raided your kik chat broccoli, ty 4 pics btw they juicy.

You look like shrek irl lmfao

Was ez clearing you kids btw hahaha didn’t even need to kick you noobs ;) post these fake pics then idc