Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kursed

Still Looking for a team.

Recommended Posts

Originally considered joining SF (horrible decision as their members get immature as fuck - Didn't know much about the history of the team as I just came back into RS a few weeks ago)

OP;

Still looking for a team to join,

neHp0Da.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kursed said:

Originally considered joining SF (horrible decision as their members get immature as fuck - Didn't know much about the history of the team as I just came back into RS a few weeks ago)

OP;

Still looking for a team to join,

neHp0Da.png

If your looking for clan -

Apex currently from what ive seen is #1

Clan-apex.net

EOP - Currently dominating F2P WILDY and Do work p2p

Eop-rs.net

FOE - Currently arent doing great

FOE-RS.COM

Fatality - recent pulled 72 to P2P this weekend currently doing good

Clan-fi.org

AAO - Currently doing well right now active P2P 

AAO-RS.ORG

Phoenix - Currently in rivalry with misfits - do well F2P/P2P

px-rs.com

Misfits - Currently focus P2P server and do go out F2P - average 50-55+

Supremacy - currently doing well in f2p/p2p - been going strong since 07

Supremacy-rs.com

Intense redemption - Currently doing well i think i havent seen to much on them tho

IR-RS.COM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colly said:

clan-apex.net

 

56 minutes ago, 1defkid said:

apex is the best in p2p clanwars and has the best 1v1 hybrids as of now, if that's what you're into

Apex has the best community i suggest joining! @Kursed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Control Pker said:

Speak for yourself before making a post. 

LMAO, Do you recall what happend between one of your members and myself? My bad for retaliating after I asked him 3 times to get off me + you hit him as well & he still continued to hit me.

 

You whined like a little baby when you got cleared from AAO & had a little hissy fit, I'll be more then happy to show the recording of it,  Hopefully by the end of the month you can teach your members on how not to get 1 banged or get into a 5man clump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kursed said:

LMAO, Do you recall what happend between one of your members and myself? My bad for retaliating after I asked him 3 times to get off me + you hit him as well & he still continued to hit me.

 

You whined like a little baby when you got cleared from AAO & had a little hissy fit, I'll be more then happy to show the recording of it,  Hopefully by the end of the month you can teach your members on how not to get 1 banged or get into a 5man clump

Yeah SF filled with plankers

@Edjez Died to a fire bolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kursed said:

LMAO, Do you recall what happend between one of your members and myself? My bad for retaliating after I asked him 3 times to get off me + you hit him as well & he still continued to hit me.

 

You whined like a little baby when you got cleared from AAO & had a little hissy fit, I'll be more then happy to show the recording of it,  Hopefully by the end of the month you can teach your members on how not to get 1 banged or get into a 5man clump

Hey, I'm not on anyones side here, but getting ragged by a clanmember on a trip is always wrong, either way, Sin outranked you and as you were only an applicant, you need to show some sort of "respect" to higher ranks(not ass kissing its rs) if you ever expect to join a clan. We're pretty lenient and laid back on our midweeks which is why he was allowed to use a Magic Shortbow in the first place, but you were wrong in thinking you could call a senior rank an Autist and a broccoli if you didn't want to be ragged. It was wrong on his part, but dont come onto sharkbrew crying and begging for sympathy. You could have been a decent member but after that outburst you had, you would have been kicked from SF whether you left or not. 

Hope you find a decent clan to accept you with that brown sticky stuffty attitude you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 7:59 AM, Pony said:

Hey, I'm not on anyones side here, but getting ragged by a clanmember on a trip is always wrong, either way, Sin outranked you and as you were only an applicant, you need to show some sort of "respect" to higher ranks(not ass kissing its rs) if you ever expect to join a clan. We're pretty lenient and laid back on our midweeks which is why he was allowed to use a Magic Shortbow in the first place, but you were wrong in thinking you could call a senior rank an Autist and a broccoli if you didn't want to be ragged. It was wrong on his part, but dont come onto sharkbrew crying and begging for sympathy. You could have been a decent member but after that outburst you had, you would have been kicked from SF whether you left or not. 

Hope you find a decent clan to accept you with that brown sticky stuffty attitude you have.

 

I didn't expect sympathy, nor did I expect anything else.

He hit me 3 individual times BEFORE I started to say something. If he's a higher rank he shouldn't being dumbbrown sticky stuff like that anyways even if it's a laidback midweek or not. Even on top of Control asking him to knock it off, He still continued to hit me once he could again.

 

So where does respect fall into this if he went behind Control when he asked him to off me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kursed said:

 

I didn't expect sympathy, nor did I expect anything else.

He hit me 3 individual times BEFORE I started to say something. If he's a higher rank he shouldn't being dumbbrown sticky stuff like that anyways even if it's a laidback midweek or not. Even on top of Control asking him to knock it off, He still continued to hit me once he could again.

 

So where does respect fall into this if he went behind Control when he asked him to off me?

You started something and got upset when he retaliated lol? You both got kicked off of the trip for it but you're the only one who got super upset and took it to SB. This happens in every clan, I've been clanning since 2008, so dont expect some safe haven where there's no banter, Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...