Fearless Wednesday Midweek FT. Ob/Fh/Op/Randoms

Meet Them With Scims

01Cd3b9.gif

Today, we massed up 15 Pigs, later peaking at 20+ and went to the wilderness hungry to hunt brown sticky stuffburst who finally made an appearance, but unfortunately for us they only had 10 and ended up being cleared by F2P Hybrids (LOL @Fudog slave) in a clean 1v1 and ended right after. With no competition to be seen, we just walked around W308 collecting our daily rune scimitars from teams and randies. After clearing the wild, we ended but around one hour later OP massed up 20 people and we asked them for a pkri, which they accepted. After clearing Op, brown sticky stuffburst tried rushing us with 8 people (???) and got wiped off the map in .5

Shoutouts:

brown sticky stuffburst for being easy and dead as usual. We did this to you

Overpowered for the pkri. Respect for fighting down cbts & not going to clan wars

F2P Hybrids for the action. You guys definetely put up a better fight than brown sticky stuffburst lmao

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC? - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

stkLRfj.png3CwrF2C.png

z4hSsqw.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Deviants

More pics in spoiler

fK19w8W.png

VUSetoQ.png

fnLSxw3.png

hshh24n.png

ecaNCk9.png

h0HLBYZ.png

eoNBLOM.png

P6t2kqZ.png

3 hours ago, Broxxx said:

FS Main clan confirmed

stop crying about a random tank hitting your high lvls (65+).. stay below cap and they wont be able to hit you retards.. and it wouldnt have made any difference .. u had only 10 people we had 18 left.. and u never accept to fight us a clean 1 vs 1 all u do is crash our fights and get cleared after.. so if u want action come ask us for any fight broccoli and stop asking for prep on weekends.. we re not gonna sit 40 member so u guys can have a 20 vs 20 big mini at cw.. while wildy full of actions... keep avoiding retards @Broxxx @Warbow

6 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

stop crying about a random tank hitting your high lvls (65+).. stay below cap and they wont be able to hit you retards.. and it wouldnt have made any difference .. u had only 10 people we had 18 left.. and u never accept to fight us a clean 1 vs 1 all u do is crash our fights and get cleared after.. so if u want action come ask us for any fight broccoli and stop asking for prep on weekends.. we re not gonna sit 40 member so u guys can have a 20 vs 20 big mini at cw.. while wildy full of actions... keep avoiding retards @Broxxx @Warbow

That was a warbow + fudog trip. I can bring what ever account I want. You are a +1, stop tagging me. Tanks are never ok. Reply if a litwick

8 minutes ago, Warbow said:

That was a warbow + fudog trip. I can bring what ever account I want. You are a +1, stop tagging me. Tanks are never ok. Reply if a litwick

i am a +1 who closed your clan L0L .. nice intels btw.. !ob topic loc??? oh nvm all i find is cw minis... nice actions.. not bad for a clan wars clan..