Weedblazing Vampires of Guthix vs EoP [oldschool]

Tuk

1 minute ago, Shoan said:

ahrim staff /bss os nowadays

we go by rules made by Shadows so bss banned ( u use it we used it after??). Ahrim staff unbanned.

I mean the rules are kinda not on logical as some godwar items are banned and some not. I'd allow staff of the dead and acb and then it'd be good

6 minutes ago, Tuk said:

we go by rules made by Shadows so bss banned ( u use it we used it after??). Ahrim staff unbanned.

I mean the rules are kinda not on logical as some godwar items are banned and some not. I'd allow staff of the dead and acb and then it'd be good

ACB was only banned due to new bolts, my original intention was not banning it. Sotd was suggested to be banned a few times.

This fight is not from the Sharkbrew tournament though, feel free to ban/unban whatever weapons you want while you use my topic as a draft. As long as both teams have it clear you guys can set up whatever rules you want.

16 minutes ago, Shadows said:

ACB was only banned due to new bolts, my original intention was not banning it. Sotd was suggested to be banned a few times.

This fight is not from the Sharkbrew tournament though, feel free to ban/unban whatever weapons you want while you use my topic as a draft. As long as both teams have it clear you guys can set up whatever rules you want.

yes obviously but its easier for everyone to go with rules that read somewhere clearly. But like dragonhunter crossbow isnt banned and you can use new bolts with it :D

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

ban ahrims staff 

5 hours ago, Tuk said:

yes obviously but its easier for everyone to go with rules that read somewhere clearly. But like dragonhunter crossbow isnt banned and you can use new bolts with it :D

4 hours ago, Shoan said:

ban ahrims staff 

Dragon Hunter Crossbow will be banned. I banned the regular Dragon crossbow but I didn't really know about the Dragon Hunter's stats and I didn't know it could use the new bolts.

Is there any specific reason why you want Ahrim staff banned? There might be something I am missing. If Ahrim's staff is to be banned, it would need to be agreed by all the representatives because I did not ban it before the tournament started. That, or I need to consider it too overpowered to be in the tournament, which I don't really think it is currently. 

Dragon Hunter crossbow will be banned because I had banned the new bolts. 

7 hours ago, Shadows said:

Dragon Hunter Crossbow will be banned. I banned the regular Dragon crossbow but I didn't really know about the Dragon Hunter's stats and I didn't know it could use the new bolts.

Is there any specific reason why you want Ahrim staff banned? There might be something I am missing. If Ahrim's staff is to be banned, it would need to be agreed by all the representatives because I did not ban it before the tournament started. That, or I need to consider it too overpowered to be in the tournament, which I don't really think it is currently. 

Dragon Hunter crossbow will be banned because I had banned the new bolts. 

its 1h now and it wasnt back in the day

1 hour ago, Tuk said:

And if for eg. Rune crossbow was buffed now to have 10 more range bonus, should we only use addy cbow? 

are u broccolied

os items rule is so we can get to mini with the gear we used to have in ~2015

people didnt use ahrim staff back then so why would we use it now

8 minutes ago, Shoan said:

are u broccolied

os items rule is so we can get to mini with the gear we used to have in ~2015

people didnt use ahrim staff back then so why would we use it now

We  didnt use anglerfish back then why would we use it now? Because it is not op just like ahrim staff. If you go by 2015 why dont we use sotd? Os rule so we can mini without cauliflower brown sticky stuff that hit 50s aka maul, ballista and almost surge