Fearless Sunday | OB Pulled 20 Lmfao | Ft. OP/OB/D/DY/BT/CD

ruxso

17 hours ago, DULL said:

@Enza is british and in two dead clans l0

Pesk knows him and he confirmed that he s black, bald, short and poor irl... so i understand him man .. i mean i would be mad too if i was like him .. reply if mad @Enza and everyone make fun of him at skl cz he's weird and different .. so he had to drop from skl just like iced (mute high council of ob & most useless rank) to try and save a dead xlpc and lpc .. how does it feel to be in the  worse lpc and xlpc man ..?

5 minutes ago, Enza said:

LMFAO pesk doesn't know me, and you have all of those things wrong. You're a smelly al qaeida arab irl. Saw you on the news blowing tf out of the middle east btw LMFAO. Oh and you go university and get bullied you cauliflower freak basement nerd. Apparently you sound overweight and struggle to breathe irl though, you probably sitting with your asthma pump whilst typing xD. You seem mad foe have a statue and you don't.. gj on a whack legacy.

Brother I'm everything u could never be rich tall white guy !!! looks like u sit home hide under ur bed and watch news ..ewwww ur uglyy !!!!

28 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

Brother I'm everything u could never be rich tall white guy !!! looks like u sit home hide under ur bed and watch news ..ewwww ur uglyy !!!!

Your clan needs to give you flame lessons..godbless your soul. Feelsbad when your own clanmates tell you LMFAO.

684976dba43d2122a1c1f6db494d7a8b.png

16 minutes ago, Enza said:

Your clan needs to give you flame lessons..godbless your soul. Feelsbad when your own clanmates tell you LMFAO.

684976dba43d2122a1c1f6db494d7a8b.png

I wasn't flaming u man i was just sating facts.. about ur irl.. short,black, bald and poor irl :/ u gotta know the difference .. u look broken btw .. lurking in our site LOL looks like u wanna be part of our community so bad.. but we don't accept people like you .. who dies 10 times in singles on the same day .. sorry man :/

EAST EAST EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT U GUYS ARE brown sticky stuff U CANT LISTEN OMG WTF IS THIS BROXX I CANT CONTROL 20 MEMBERS... WHILE FS CONTROL 60 MAN PULL .. ITS REALLY HARD !!! GOD BLESS THEY RE SO GOOD.. PLUS THEY RE  HAVING SO MANY ACTIONS WHILE I M STILL TEACHING MY MEMBERS HOW TO GOO EASTT EASTT EASSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT @Warbow @Broxxx IT S FINE MAN LETS GO CLAN WARS WORLD TWENTY-SEX AND LOOSE TO DESTINY AND END OUR GLORIOUS DAY!!!!