Ascent Warlord comes to Doom TS and begs for off

Mercy

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

just end this with this: ub closed don't be angry.

what does ub closer have to do with your clan dying already? 

1 minute ago, Clutcher said:

Suffering the consequences of your actions....relax al pachino ur a fucking nerd on a video game....if u call losing 12k to getting hit in singles down 15 as consequences then yeah ok dude knock ur socks off ur a real gangster teach me plz

We don't care about regular members on a individual basis. We care about the clan that is getting killed. 

6 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Lol how is this cancer? It's literally a recording of you or your rank. Lol ya have piped up. And now are suffering the consequences of your actions. Don't try to sit there and act like ya are innocent.

Not once did I say we were ? Look at the comments and tell me this isn't cancer lol no one here cares about the scene they care about there egos , and my council who just started planning 4 months ago bruised there's with his hurtful words. That's sad dude. 

Literally 0 care brad and clutch are the only ranks who have been planning for more than 1 year in ascent so gz doom big winners I guess LOL 

1 minute ago, P R O D said:

Yeah and if you were at all mature enough we may have done something but the amount of toxicity you guys possess is insane, so no I'm not doing anything have fun focusing us cause you can't compete elsewhere 

Can’t compete? Listen broccoli I legit hit you one time this weekend what do you mean focus your clan? Hitting your clan was the shortest clip in our vid lmfao

10 minutes ago, Mercy said:

@Brad @P R O D you did this to your clan by hackin my elite and clan CC. Pay back what you owe for off

No hacked your elite or your damn cc LOL. He gave his info to someone in the community and that's the only one of his accounts that got hacked, I'm sorry your elite is so cauliflower to give out his account info.

I didn't write down your cc acocunt because I knew I wasn't going to do brown sticky stuff for your clan. I'm not slave like Codi, Druids, Star, Bryan, and Canadian. You and halp do nothing at all for your clan.

1 minute ago, Brad said:

No hacked your elite or your damn cc LOL. He gave his info to someone in the community and that's the only one of his accounts that got hacked, I'm sorry your elite is so cauliflower to give out his account info.

I didn't write down your cc acocunt because I knew I wasn't going to do brown sticky stuff for your clan.

Why are you talking when you sound like this broccoli

6 minutes ago, Mercy said:

Can’t compete? Listen broccoli I legit hit you one time this weekend what do you mean focus your clan? Hitting your clan was the shortest clip in our vid lmfao

You seem mad bro ? Go pump out a set it's international chest day ; simmer down lol have you noticed no one cares 

2 minutes ago, Mercy said:

Why are you talking when you sound like this broccoli

Once again I don't care you guys do. You look like roided freak irl no one is scared of your muscles, you have to flex in your pictures to try and look cool.

Go put another shot in your ass.

Codi  legit pmed Chris saying please don't leave you are our best caller.

2 minutes ago, P R O D said:

You seem mad bro ? Go pump out a set it's international chest day ; simmer down lol have you noticed no one cares 

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Once again I don't care you guys do. You look like roided freak irl no one is scared of your muscles, you have to flex in your pictures to try and look cool.

You sound obsessed with me :D

Just now, Mercy said:

You sound obsessed with me :D

not at all you are the ones making topics about us and status updates about us when we weren't even opened LOL. You messaged Matt, Neil, King, and I on kik begging us not to leave Doom when we did.

1 minute ago, Brad said:

not at all you are the ones making topics about us and status updates about us when we weren't even opened LOL. You messaged Matt, Neil, King, and I on kik begging us not to leave Doom when we did.

Your warlord is the one that came and asked us what do we want to leave you alone :lol:

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Codi  legit pmed Chris saying please don't leave you are our best caller.

Your quoting Codi. I would tread lightly there lmao. 

2 minutes ago, Mercy said:

Your warlord is the one that came and asked us what do we want to leave you alone :lol:

Not all you have, but think about it you are sitting here making topics about Ascent. You are losing a rivalry with Fearless so you have to try and fight edgeville recruits. You guys are making Doom's legacy worst than it already is.

55ee5eba6a92953d43b672a744186712.png

Ascent wasn't even planning on opening at that time and this man was making status updates about us LOL.

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Not all you have, but think about it you are sitting here making topics about Ascent. You are losing a rivalry with Fearless so you have to try and fight edgeville recruits. You guys are making Doom's legacy worst than it already is.

Lmfao I’m starting to think you legit have Down syndrome disease