the lpc situation

facepalm

more clans is always good, bad clans will just close and their members will go elsewhere, while good clans can move up, but it seems like the writer of this topic would like to see only two clan as that would keep the community unified or whatever? enjoy your stagnation

I know you mean well with this topic, but it's fairly evident your not quite educated on how pure clans work.

First off, why the hell have you made a unique account called "facepalm" to make this topic? Are you scared of revealing your real identity because people will flame you? Wahaha just give the real name, what clan are you in? What name do you use in that clan? Don't be ashamed :(

I hope you see the irony in you using the name facepalm because I'm facepalming my head through the desk right now. By the way it's spelt divided you fucking loser haha

But anyway onto the point of the topic in the current LPCs not having the "leadership" to take their clans to the next level, this is runescape buddy anyone's got a fair shot at it, all you need is 40 dedicated people and you've got a clan that can challenge for #2 with the intentions of building for #1.

I agree with you in the respect that the LPCS currently are too short sighted to see the opportunity that has presented its self, but I'm hoping at least a couple carry through to MPC when all is said and done. We will have to see what develops outside the holiday season, but I really hope they step up, which I'm confident at least a couple will. It will be exciting to see it unfold anyway, if not a bit infuriating. Good luck to them all.

I know you mean well with this topic, but it's fairly evident your not quite educated on how pure clans work.

First off, why the hell have you made a unique account called "facepalm" to make this topic? Are you scared of revealing your real identity because people will flame you? Wahaha just give the real name, what clan are you in? What name do you use in that clan? Don't be ashamed :(

I hope you see the irony in you using the name facepalm because I'm facepalming my head through the desk right now. By the way it's spelt divided you fucking loser haha

But anyway onto the point of the topic in the current LPCs not having the "leadership" to take their clans to the next level, this is runescape buddy anyone's got a fair shot at it, all you need is 40 dedicated people and you've got a clan that can challenge for #2 with the intentions of building for #1.

I agree with you in the respect that the LPCS currently are too short sighted to see the opportunity that has presented its self, but I'm hoping at least a couple carry through to MPC when all is said and done. We will have to see what develops outside the holiday season, but I really hope they step up, which I'm confident at least a couple will. It will be exciting to see it unfold anyway, if not a bit infuriating. Good luck to them all.

its dividing loser lol! I legit giggled

Most of them are eop members/ranks hiding under a different name, alot of them talk brown sticky stuff on our topics all the time & Braden just sits and watches it.