[ARCHIVED] Relentless Clan Package[COMPLETED ORDER]

Spotty G

Best banner i have seen, thank you very much has a good connection with all different styles; very good at understanding my description of what i wanted.

10/10 on banner.

7/10 on divider. 

note* I highly recommend this guys, took under 45mins.

Cheers man, Glad you like it :)

example?

Microsoft Font, Sloppy C4D rendering, with poor Thrausi,

You spammed the flares, and couldnt even made sure they were flush.

Than spammed the background with a brown sticky stuffty Stock, and did nothing else,

I can go on for hours,

UWJinru.png?3

Slapped a Render on, with some broccolied looking font,

Added a Gradient Map with a bunch of random brown sticky stuff in the background,

0 Focal, or depth.

HXIslIA.png

Literally a Basic shield from the shape tool, with a Pen tooled glowing line,

Exactly the same, just slapped on a Image, and changed colors.

cba9sG4.png?

0tqlZJh.png

You completely ruined the initial effect Greebler does, you made it look like my grandma did this,

you couldnt even set the greebels properly so you dont get random brown sticky stuff popping out where it's not needed,

ON top of that, your outline looks disgusting, using the atom Array, with anything more than a 1 on its settings for outline is ruined.

You couldnt even change the placement of your Material, to make the gradient look properly,

than you slapped a motion blur on it,and some broccolied 55tone CC.

5zro9B4.png

Random Stocks everywhere, with some random chains ?

with a Gradient map,

Shall I continue ?

3G8bTQR.png

OT:

Don't ever comment on my brown sticky stuff again

Than spammed the background with a brown sticky stuffty Stock, and did nothing else,

I can go on for hours,

UWJinru.png?3

Added a Gradient Map with a bunch of random brown sticky stuff in the background,

0 Focal, or depth.

HXIslIA.png

You completely ruined the initial effect Greebler does, you made it look like my grandma did this,

you couldnt even set the greebels properly so you dont get random brown sticky stuff popping out where it's not needed,

ON top of that, your outline looks disgusting, using the atom Array, with anything more than a 1 on its settings for outline is ruined.

You couldnt even change the placement of your Material, to make the gradient look properly,

5zro9B4.png

with a Gradient map,

Shall I continue ?

3G8bTQR.png

cba9sG4.png?

0tqlZJh.png

Game set match

I can go on for hours,

UWJinru.png?3

0 Focal, or depth.

HXIslIA.png

5zro9B4.png

with a Gradient map,

Shall I continue ?

3G8bTQR.png

cba9sG4.png?

0tqlZJh.png

We all have certain stages during GFX carreer, You have to experiment with stocks and effects to see what works, This was very old work. I've reached a stage where i get paid alot more than some couple 07 mills like you do ;)

Also i make what the people want, and the clanning community always wants the same type of GFX. If this is your way to show you're more skilled, go ahead once you'll realize your putting in effort for some runescape gp, You'll try to make some real money and maybe you'll start a website. O wait thats what i'm doing ;)

We all have certain stages during GFX carreer, You have to experiment with stocks and effects to see what works, This was very old work. I've reached a stage where i get paid alot more than some couple 07 mills like you do ;)

Nahh,

I Guarantee you I get more orders, because my work is good, and cheap.

you get 1-2 Orders a month, For $10-20, As I get 10-15 Orders a week, for 1-2M,

You think because you charge $10 for some brown sticky stuff work, with spammed stocks, and being received from a half broccolied monkey makes you popular?

If you want to get slapped again, hit me up and i'll toss another Graphic challenge at you cutie,

Pretty sure my grandma can do better artwork than you, and shes Blind, and only has 3 fingers,

Get the fuck out of my topics

Nahh,

I Guarantee you I get more orders, because my work is good, and cheap.

you get 1-2 Orders a month, For $10-20, As I get 10-15 Orders a week, for 1-2M,

You think because you charge $10 for some brown sticky stuff work, with spammed stocks, and being received from a half broccolied monkey makes you popular?

If you want to get slapped again, hit me up and i'll toss another Graphic challenge at you cutie,

Pretty sure my grandma can do better artwork than you, and shes Blind, and only has 3 fingers,

Get the fuck out of my topics

Me and my boys made around 2300$ last year and sure but i doubt it will be a challenge against a clown like you. Also as i said before you get what you pay for kid. 2m is like 5-6 dollar wich is like 3 euro (LMFAO). Thats like a sandwich kid.

Me and my boys made around 2300$ last year, Go ahead making some unoriginal clan graphics for 500k. And sure but i doubt it will be a challenge against a clown like you.

"your boys"

How many orders were directed towards you ? Wouldn't doubt that everytime you complete a order, someone else has to fix up all the brown sticky stuff you fucked up on it,

I charge almost nothing for my graphics for :

1) I don't care about IRL, I have enough of it.

2) "Clown", apart from everyone else in your team, You're a dislexic porch monkey with the brain of a pea.

"unoriginal" yet you can't even figure out a way to create a piece that doesn't consist of the same brown sticky stuff,

Nice Shields Btw.

"your boys"

How many orders were directed towards you ? Wouldn't doubt that everytime you complete a order, someone else has to fix up all the brown sticky stuff you fucked up on it,

I charge almost nothing for my graphics for :

1) I don't care about IRL, I have enough of it.

2) "Clown", apart from everyone else in your team, You're a dislexic porch monkey with the brain of a pea.

"unoriginal" yet you can't even figure out a way to create a piece that doesn't consist of the same brown sticky stuff,

Nice Shields Btw.

Cbf to reply anymore, Hit me up if you have a challenge. I can do c4d, Illustrator , c4d , photoshop and indesign.