The Year of The Gods is Upon Us - Olympus First Trip of 2015

Misfits Public Relations

mK1pmas.png

Olympus-rs.com | #Olympus

Today Olympus set out with a strong 40 Gods to slay the MPC wilderness with LPC accounts.Despite clans accepting level 80s with 20 defence, Olympus set out today a group of 50s-70s with 1 defence, ready to smash everything in our path.

The highlight of the day was clearing every clan out without banking in one huge clusterfuck.

GRPAiBG.png

Olympus vs Chaos vs Relentless

My little birdies told me that there was a fight going on between Relentless and Chaos around Maze. We ran in and killed around 15 Chaos and 6-7 Relentless, then headed down with our new rune scims. 

Olympus vs Every Pure Clan

Next, without banking, we figured we'd pay our friends in Trauma a visit. We hit them around sperm hill and had one hell of a fight until Chaos crashed. We pulled it northwest and killed 5-10 guys with a broken compass who ran right into us. We immediately grabbed a fall in and pushed onto the fight. After quite a bit of fighting, the war moved to Ghost Hut.

At this point, Remedy crashed and Trauma pulled north and we pulled west. We grabbed a fall in and rushed back north, only to find Remedy - Trauma must have had to hit that bank at this point. We cleared Remedy and grabbed prayer at CA. 

At this time, Curse rushed us - despite being mostly out of food, we pushed back onto them and started smashing them, clearing all but 10 up before Trauma crashed with a full regroup. We pulled into CA and logged with our loot from the previous clans we had smashed.

Olympus vs Favex

We heard that Chaos was hopping in multi, so I headed up to their hop spot. Unfortunately, Favex was the first to log in to check it for safety, and was instantaneously murdered for doing so. Rest in Piece, Favex.

dc0291abbcc508f53012f31899df9bbc.png

Olympus vs Trauma 

We got one last fight of the day against Trauma. We fought them at Sperm Hill again where their mass 80s did major work. A few clans crashed and made it that much more difficult. In the end, they got the best of us this time. It was one hell of a fight that lasted a long time - thanks for the action.

GRPAiBG.png

bgbIVRS.png

I missed alot of brown sticky stuff on my vid, other vidders went to bed damn GMT kids. Anyway, I got the major thing where we smashed just about every clan out today without banking.

c70ff5943b.png

6ce3ce1f69.png

a1c8188887.png

2a83357ede.png

018439af92.png

All that talk about chaos lmfao, you hit us after we cleared relentless, all had 0 run 0 pray, and then we was getting a pkri with curse, yet they were telling us to go to exactly where you were? Can't compete with your own ops so have to fight people down 15 I see..

All that talk about chaos lmfao, you hit us after we cleared relentless, all had 0 run 0 pray, and then we was getting a pkri with curse, yet they were telling us to go to exactly where you were? Can't compete with your own ops so have to fight people down 15 I see..

Looked like you had a fun trip. Goodjob man. Sorry Curse sent you to us, had nothing to do with it. Hopefully you guys can pull more and compete a little better next week.

I mean, we were still there fightin Remedy/Curse while you guys walked northeast towards single strip. It was matched opts between us when you guys dipped. Regardless, thanks for the fights.

we dipped? we were being sandwiched by you and omega, we cleared omega in .5 and turned back to you to clear it and you ran. thats exactly how it went lolllll

we dipped? we were being sandwiched by you and omega, we cleared omega in .5 and turned back to you to clear it and you ran. thats exactly how it went lolllll

We ran? We cleared 2 clans in that time while you were pissing around in a fall in way east of us.

Like I said, thanks for the action, but we had even opts with you when you headed north to kill clans and we headed south. Difference is we kept fighting a whole lot longer than you did.

y'know the part at 3:02 in your vid where yall grab a fall in and walk away? we were fighting southwest of yall at that point, the fight wasn't over yall just weren't there.

y'know the part at 3:02 in your vid where yall grab a fall in and walk away? we were fighting southwest of yall at that point, the fight wasn't over yall just weren't there.

at 2:15 u just run away and get a fallin and dont even rehit it l000000l? you literally just stood at the pond because you knew we were up there and u waited until we were gone to hit it. u my friend are broccolied

We ran? We cleared 2 clans in that time while you were pissing around in a fall in way east of us.

Like I said, thanks for the action, but we had even opts with you when you headed north to kill clans and we headed south. Difference is we kept fighting a whole lot longer than you did.

oi, /query iVikings to setup a prep fam

If you killed everyone but 10 how come we hit relentless with 20 men just after 2 mins of this happening?
You maybe killed one of us m8 but looked fun and gj.

At this time, Curse rushed us - despite being mostly out of food, we pushed back onto them and started smashing them, clearing all but 10 up before Trauma crashed with a full regroup. We pulled into CA and logged with our loot from the previous clans we had smashed.