Supremacy Tigers Slaughter IR x2

Crafted

1 hour ago, Crafted said:

Can't believe you are still salty that we kicked you TWO YEARS AGO for being a moron.

Oh petal you’re not that delusional are you? Surely you have your own functioning brain? Ask your leader (Forgot his name tbh) about how he offered me Elite if I came back.

You’re a big boy and you’re a gatekeeper there’s no need for you to try Flex on this website my friend x. 

2 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Oh petal you’re not that delusional are you? Surely you have your own functioning brain? Ask your leader (Forgot his name tbh) about how he offered me Elite if I came back.

You’re a big boy and you’re a gatekeeper there’s no need for you to try Flex on this website my friend x. 

3at never offered a random like you Elite and I know that for a fact considering hes the one who wanted you gone in the first place. Stop trying to flex, noone believes you ;p

1 hour ago, Crafted said:

3at never offered a random like you Elite and I know that for a fact considering hes the one who wanted you gone in the first place. Stop trying to flex, noone believes you ;p

Mustn’t be to random if you know who I am and about me my friend x

Your leader obviously lies to you then which is a shame because you seem so loyal to him, I don’t understand why you’re trying to lie on a rs forum though sweetie

20 minutes ago, Simpler said:

Mustn’t be to random if you know who I am and about me my friend x

Your leader obviously lies to you then which is a shame because you seem so loyal to him, I don’t understand why you’re trying to lie on a rs forum though sweetie

Yea I'm the one who's lieing LOL. Sorry to break it to you buddy but noone believes your bullshit.

49 minutes ago, Crafted said:

Yea I'm the one who's lieing LOL. Sorry to break it to you buddy but noone believes your bullshit.

Why are you lying though? There isn’t really a need for it you just look silly. 

You mustn’t be to important to the clan if you are left out of what happens behind the scenes, maybe one day my friend x

5 hours ago, Crafted said:

Can't believe you are still salty that we kicked you TWO YEARS AGO for being a moron.

This guy got kicked from sup? Lmao no wonder why hes mad and talking out of his ass

@simpler you got booted lmfao fucking idiot l0000l

7 hours ago, Alcher said:

This guy got kicked from sup? Lmao no wonder why hes mad and talking out of his ass

@simpler you got booted lmfao fucking idiot l0000l

yeh 3at booted him for being slow as fuck on trips and hes been on the supremacy hate squad since then