Eruption of weak Propaganda.

del

11 hours ago, JAMZ said:

a clan that already hates me consistently suck my dick to go back  and the second i post a topic hoping for the reaction that i get makes me lose?

tenor.gif

l000000000000000000000l

keep feeding me more, dont stop here i need to hit 100 replies 

bro you need to go back to high school if you think spending 3 hours to write a 1500 word essay about a runescape clan (that you tried to come back to but they recorded you and laughed at you) counts as a win for you

you really are stupid l0l btw ur era of fom is bringing fom to some of their worst matched quality performances in history, so good job at being a pioneer at that l000l

57 minutes ago, Fear' said:

bro you need to go back to high school if you think spending 3 hours to write a 1500 word essay about a runescape clan (that you tried to come back to but they recorded you and laughed at you) counts as a win for you

you really are stupid l0l btw ur era of fom is bringing fom to some of their worst matched quality performances in history, so good job at being a pioneer at that l000l

i never knew copying and pasting half the contents of a topic as well as typing for two minutes equaled to a 3 hour 1.5k word essay

i was offered legend/leader and spat in all of your faces LOL

tried to come back l000l?

Spoiler

rFwupsk.png

4PwbJPU.png4PwbJPU.png4PwbJPU.png4PwbJPU.png4PwbJPU.png4PwbJPU.png

:anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart::anismart:

"btw ur era of fom is bringing fom to some of their worst matched quality performances in history, so good job at being a pioneer at that l000l"

"fom" no beat apex b4 i join, i join "fom" and "fom" beat apex

nice try buddy but ur poor attempts at propaganda r flawed yet again l0l0l0l

very very ez, ty for playing this game

1 hour ago, Colin said:

I would never put that much effort into a topic to prove eop uses mains. Everyone knows that 

"i never knew copying and pasting half the contents of a topic as well as typing for two minutes equaled to a 3 hour 1.5k word essay"

mfw u think that any of the topics me or paul (foe) make take effort l00l, i should start posting my actual essays that i submit irl to make the uneducated people whose life revolve around this game question reality 

@DULL

4 hours ago, JAMZ said:

"i never knew copying and pasting half the contents of a topic as well as typing for two minutes equaled to a 3 hour 1.5k word essay"

mfw u think that any of the topics me or paul (foe) make take effort l00l, i should start posting my actual essays that i submit irl to make the uneducated people whose life revolve around this game question reality 

@DULL

Nigga u need to relax lol