EOM Doxxer Clan Hypocrisy + Demands

Foe-Rs.com

1 hour ago, YOU CANT BEAT ME LMFAO said:

parm you arent as secured as you think you are buddy...17 was easy, but you were much easier. do anything stupid and nukes are dropped. your call pal :P

yo @Parm @debb @JoJo

Dont take things out of game. You wont be getting help from people this time round l0l one of FOEs boys has helped us in the past so be careful what you wish for. 

As debb already knows, dont go there and stop dropping jamz's shit on the internet

8 hours ago, Erik said:

Lmao EOP Jojo trying to convince people he’s goodlooking makes me laugh everytime

Arent u the kid who got dumped by his girlfriend and cried over it and the same kid who started balding over runescape? 

Lets not compare IRL's bud, don't think you wanna go there LOL. 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

Arent u the kid who got dumped by his girlfriend and cried over it and the same kid who started balding over runescape? 

Tell yourself that if it makes you sleep good at night Jojo.

3 hours ago, JoJo said:

post ur IRL then? You never will cause ur just some keyboard warrior whos actually irrelevant af

Fake E-Thugs man...

41 minutes ago, Yaz said:

post ur IRL then? You never will cause ur just some keyboard warrior whos actually irrelevant af

Fake E-Thugs man...

As i said before, i've posted my IRL on multiple forums, if you wanna see it go check out EoP forums and look for the IRL pic thread, its posted on there plenty of times, i think it's even on foe forums as well lmfao. 

On 6/18/2018 at 1:47 PM, Meet Them With Scims said:

We are all grown men/women playing a game and bringing things to IRL. Sad? Yes. Retarded? Yes.

Stop acting like this topic is gonna do anything, cuz it's not. Fo''s is trying to dictate? Haha, that's funny. In the end of the day, you still get bullied in-game and there's nothing you can do about it. "So heyy, let's make a topic on sharkbrew because one retarded eop rank posted my warlord's irl!!! omg it's the end of the world!!!".

Koshar is a lil kid acting like hes a gangster. He's looking for attention and you retards are giving him it. There is legit nothing he can do to Jamz or his family members, so why are you so triggered? You wanna punish him? Go ahead and dox him, hack him. Whatever. I told him many times to take danny's pic off from his avatar, he wouldn't, told him to take jamz off, he wont. 

Every1 seems to be a fucking pussy nowadays

Go ahead and dox him and stop crying about it on a shit forums that no1 (REALLY) cares about. 

Oh, and if u think when the dox war begins we won't be able to retaliate cuz lil nick isn't here, you're wrong.

O__________________________________________________O

On 19/06/2018 at 11:46 PM, JoJo said:

As i said before, i've posted my IRL on multiple forums, if you wanna see it go check out EoP forums and look for the IRL pic thread, its posted on there plenty of times, i think it's even on foe forums as well lmfao. 

You think I care enough to go look for your IRL? 

20 hours ago, Yaz said:

You think I care enough to go look for your IRL? 

On 6/19/2018 at 4:56 PM, Yaz said:

Fake E-Thugs man...

Hello?????????????????????????????? Are you retarded or just braindead?