RD vs Trauma

RD_Kasper

We saw Trauma was looking for a prep and set one up with them offering a plus 5 advantage due to combats. Instead of that they decided to come on their main pures and bring zu and eop to complete the Trauma Community.

No flame on this we had a lot of fun and hope to get more. Even with being slightly out leveled by the Trauma Community we came out on top with the win :) Thanks for the fights guys!

fdf2e3fc9a.png

MdFScH7.jpg

so u prepped them expecting them to keep to the 50-75 cmb cap OKAY

i, for one, don't give a fuck about trauma so can you please stop generalising my clan and its members. nobody formed any alliances to take you down - that sentence annoys me to read ffs so h0m0 - it's just a game

so u prepped them expecting them to keep to the 50-75 cmb cap OKAY

i, for one, don't give a fuck about trauma so can you please stop generalising my clan and its members. nobody formed any alliances to take you down - that sentence annoys me to read ffs so h0m0 - it's just a game

I understand that you're a little bit frustrated but the facts are right there, your members decided to hop on their hpc acc's as well as the eop members, which only left 5-6 true trauma members that really attended.

Not trying to flame but it is what it is lol.

I understand that you're a little bit frustrated but the facts are right there, your members decided to hop on their hpc acc's as well as the eop members, which only left 5-6 true trauma members that really attended.

can't expect them to fight on lvl 50-75 accs, u have one of the highest cmb averages (maybe not at this prep but how were they to know who in rd would show up) if zu members want to go to a trauma prep they can nobodys stopping them just dont mention zu, it's trauma vs rd not anything else

im not frustrated about anything i have no reason to be... just that zu is mentioned when zu wasn't at the prep

you are broccolied honestly

when trauma ranks and members hop on their hpc account theyre not considered trauma? lmao

you are broccolied honestly

when trauma ranks and members hop on their hpc account theyre not considered trauma? lmao

Trauma is a "LPC" clan. The minute they switch to their hpc acc's & we figure out its mostly eop/zu & their combat levels being higher than ours......well my friend we''re not fighting trauma anymore, considering there were only 5 members that were truly trauma.

I understand you're pissed but there is no need to call me a broccoli when the facts are right in front of you.