RD vs Trauma

RD_Kasper

Idk why anyone even takes Birthday serious anymore. Hardly anybody does, but the few people that still do should know the difference by now.

I can see why he's so happy though, RD lost every prep recently to every other clan they fought with the exception of 1 week ago when they fought Supremacy.

you lost a round to trauma, trauma is an lpc. is it that hard to understand?

So what you're telling me is you're illiterate and you can't read the topic? when clearly it shows their combat average is higher than ours.

go make another forum acc cause you look cauliflower on this one.

So what you're telling me is you're illiterate and you can't read the topic? when clearly it shows their combat average is higher than ours.

go make another forum acc cause you look cauliflower on this one.

but it's still trauma and they are still an lpc. when did literacy come into play? you seem salty

Idk why anyone even takes Birthday serious anymore. Hardly anybody does, but the few people that still do should know the difference by now.

I can see why he's so happy though, RD lost every prep recently to every other clan they fought with the exception of 1 week ago when they fought Supremacy.

One thing I find funny about you is, whenever we bring the facts to the table, you still find a way to argue about something.

Typing to you is like talking to a brick wall.

How was that even arguing? Truth hurts man, just because I posted a fact doesn't mean im arguing lol....theres no argument going on here.

You are the biggest hypocrite for even saying that because whenever we bring facts to the table, you are always the one coming up with every excuse in the book (plus more), arguing on our topics lol. Also don't get me started on the brick wall part, you have the least quality replies on these boards so that speaks for itself.

I find it hilarious that you even posted that reply hahaha.

so u prepped them expecting them to keep to the 50-75 cmb cap OKAY

i, for one, don't give a fuck about trauma so can you please stop generalising my clan and its members. nobody formed any alliances to take you down - that sentence annoys me to read ffs so h0m0 - it's just a game

They accepted the prep on the basis that they'd be given a +5 - they show up with their maxed pures o.o

Meh either way it was a prep so can't complain, we're just happy to get a constant stream of events :)

They accepted the prep on the basis that they'd be given a +5 - they show up with their maxed pures o.o

Meh either way it was a prep so can't complain, we're just happy to get a constant stream of events :)

aw true, didnt even read the topic lol just wanted to make sure nobodys slandering my beloved zu :wub:

The facts are right there...? whats this have to do with trying hard? its not hard to read but I understand its a bit hard for you.

the fact that you're a member rank? or the fact that you took the time to calc cb averages? lmfao

How was that even arguing? Truth hurts man, just because I posted a fact doesn't mean im arguing lol....theres no argument going on here.

You are the biggest hypocrite for even saying that because whenever we bring facts to the table, you are always the one coming up with every excuse in the book (plus more), arguing on our topics lol. Also don't get me started on the brick wall part, you have the least quality replies on these boards so that speaks for itself.

I find it hilarious that you even posted that reply hahaha.

I'm just laughing at the fact that we have proof of your members attending this prep on their hpc acc's & you know you have nothing relevant to say on this topic. So you don't bother quoting anyone and just single me out and attempt to take shots at me just to feel somewhat relevant.

Just proves you're just obsessed with me & I don't even know you.

the fact that you're a member rank? or the fact that you took the time to calc cb averages? lmfao

See this is why i'm saying you're illiterate, I didn't calculate it. If you read the topic clearly you would see it was p50s that did the math which is clearly accurate.

Damn you're really goddamn cauliflower. 

whats wrong with inviting our best guys?? obviously we need to win against rd god you guys are dumb

lmfao

See this is why i'm saying you're illiterate, I didn't calculate it. If you read the topic clearly you would see it was p50s that did the math which is clearly accurate.

Damn you're really goddamn cauliflower. 

what if i didn't read the topic? do you know what illiterate means?