RD vs Trauma

RD_Kasper

A few? your high-council even admitted it was 15 people that attended the event on their hpc account & this was a 30v30 that is half!(also the 10 zu kids that attended) not a "few" you moron haha. There is a reason he looked at this topic 3-4 times even when i mentioned him twice.

ixxily.png

Looks to me like he said that there's 15 EoP members IN Trauma NOT that 15 EoP members attended this prep lmfao.. 

@@Birthday still trauma not eop and zu

You should realize lpcs consist of multi clanners

Fact they are in either zu cp foe rd sup or eop doesn't make any difference lol

Different clan different leadership different memberbase as a whole

Not sure why you would see this as an achievement as it is trauma after all

Gz anyway

@@Birthday still trauma not eop and zu

You should realize lpcs consist of multi clanners

Fact they are in either zu cp foe rd sup or eop doesn't make any difference lol

Different clan different leadership different memberbase as a whole

Not sure why you would see this as an achievement as it is trauma after all

Gz anyway

LPC also mean low lvl pures which are usually a consist of cb lvls of 55-75ish

Clearly the proof is in the pudding, their cmb averages out to 88, while ours averages out to 84. That is not an LPC clan.

Plus most of the hpc acc's we looked at we're mostly eop/zu & it turns out only 5-6 are truly real trauma(which are the minority in this prep).

If trauma is the minority in this prep, this means it wasn't trauma. This was eop/zu @@Floor.

I enjoyed the prep as much as anyone, but we had over 10 people on LPC accounts in every round. I would be really doubtful that our average combat level was higher than yours. Trauma's members on lower level accounts definitely had an impact on the outcome of this prep.

The event was for fun and not to be taken seriously in any way, shape or form. Hell, I was even calling for parts of the prep... And I suck ass at calling. Theres no hate that needs to be spread here whatsoever. Events are events.

qy5JKSy.png

I'm not in either clan but I like how retards are trying to make out that 101+ combat is an LPC.

OT: GJ, guess Trauma are turning into an MPC/HPC with them new combat caps.

This is what i've been telling these simple minded eop ranks but instead they choose to be dumb as fuck.

Well it was fun lol hope to get more... @@Wardy tho m8 cbs dont matter anyway but if they did it was proven yours were higher... averaged out on that pic of both fall ins due to our clan nerd p50s, its not actually in question lols..... idk why everyone has to be angry on every rd related event lol

Well it was fun lol hope to get more... @@Wardy tho m8 cbs dont matter anyway but if they did it was proven yours were higher... averaged out on that pic of both fall ins due to our clan nerd p50s, its not actually in question lols..... idk why everyone has to be angry on every rd related event lol

Maybe because you include clans that you werent actually fighting in your OP..

You didnt beat EoP nor Zu, just Trauma+invites.

Lol birthday won to an lpc and is happy.

What a geek

Pipe down, you blow up my notifications when im not even online for a day. I'm not the geek here.

you're just pissed cause we slammed ur clan & zoo unit at the sametime.

Pipe down, you blow up my notifications when im not even online for a day. I'm not the geek here.

you're just pissed cause we slammed ur clan & zoo unit at the sametime.

LOL!!!!

Are you trying to pretend you weren't online? You're just avoiding our topic like the plague.

And I hope you're joking saying you beat us in a prep, if not I see how truly desperate RD is to claim they beat us.