RD vs Trauma

RD_Kasper

Well it was fun lol hope to get more... @@Wardy tho m8 cbs dont matter anyway but if they did it was proven yours were higher... averaged out on that pic of both fall ins due to our clan nerd p50s, its not actually in question lols..... idk why everyone has to be angry on every rd related event lol

bcb2f2ba6759921296ae56d323a12919.png p50s sucks at math @@P50s

LOL!!!!

Are you trying to pretend you weren't online? You're just avoiding our topic like the plague.

And I hope you're joking saying you beat us in a prep, if not I see how truly desperate RD is to claim they beat us.

Well if you weren't such an tomato, you would actually see that there was alot of eop & zu hpc acc's at this prep.

Come on Cronic the proof is right in front of you and you're trying to deny it l0l? Put your glasses on, you're going to need them.

e52d725ba82431c886c8be35ff4a985c.png

Well if you weren't such an tomato, you would actually see that there was alot of eop & zu hpc acc's at this prep.

Come on Cronic the proof is right in front of you and you're trying to deny it l0l? Put on your glasses on you're going to need them.

e52d725ba82431c886c8be35ff4a985c.png

and the majority of them are in trauma?

bcb2f2ba6759921296ae56d323a12919.png p50s sucks at math @@P50s

@@Sith- I'm not trying to start some kind of a flame war by the way, I just prefer to know when something is true or not. I haven't personally seen the screenshot of RD's combat levels, but I think it was around 88 or 84, I keep hearing those numbers thrown around and honestly I don't know which is true. Combat levels don't matter as much in the HPC scene because all you get is some attack and prayer levels, which don't make that huge of a difference. However with LPCs it's huge, because accounts in the 60-70 combat range have lower hitpoints, strength, range and magic levels.

But as I said earlier, who really gives a flying fuck? The event was for fun, and I definitely had fun. One of the more fun events I've had in a while actually. Lets make these a more common thing in the future :)

woulda railed you last round if i didnt get hit off

also for you pussies crying about cb lvls, we simply went on our hpc accs (omfg trauma much lpc) well im not gnna limit myself when lpc's are scared to prep us

a16bfb9f2a.png

nice win, glad you feel like you achieved something

woulda railed you last round if i didnt get hit off

also for you pussies crying about cb lvls, we simply went on our hpc accs (omfg trauma much lpc) well im not gnna limit myself when lpc's are scared to prep us

a16bfb9f2a.png

nice win, glad you feel like you achieved something

Yeye blabla excuses blabla moreexcuses bla bla

Cya u got penetrated rofl was ez. Ty 4 bump

"Yo hey guys my name is buffon and im going to asslick the zu mod to get this annoying troll banned and since im on my period im extra sensitive towards these mean people :'( i also really think getting him banned will make him stay off these forums :D"

@@Buffon tag yuza again pls

you seem upset.