[IR AUDIO LEAK] 7/23/18 P2P [LOL]

Spiral

2:30 'They're kinda like sandwiching us, get out of that clump!'' ''LOOK AT AAH.... I'm tanking right now, I'm dead - someone call please'

2:50 'You're keep getting pushed, stop being pussies, pull east pull east pull east - STOP MOVING EAST, you're just giving up ground''

3:00 *CRYING* 'ITS NOT DIFFICULT'

3:05 'who's west of us?' 'ITS SUPREMACY! drop what you're doing, do not get frozen and run NORTH! 'COME NORTH MEN!'

3:30 'they're referring to a girl, thats a ho up there' 

3:35 'Supremacy is logging in, south' 'HOLD YOUR GROUND HERE MEN WHY YOU GUYS GOING EAST' 'NO GET MORE WEST' 

3:48 'he means revs, he means revs' 'NO I DON'T MEAN REVS, i mean corp, i mean corp!'

3:55 'Just be southeast, just be southeast' 'how many do we have?' 'we have 20 here men'

4:00 ''madness in the discord after being split into 2 parts on the battlefield. both destroyed'' 

4:05 'TITANS, HELLO?' 'YEAH, I'M AT CORP' 'we got a little split up there, guys' 

*silence* 

4:15 'you just gotta listen to calls, its all good' 

4:18 'sorry guys, just a misscommunication, we were trying to do something but it didnt work' 

4:20 *INSERT PROPAGANDA HERE* Supremacy just did nothing today, its fantastic!' 'if you're dying over and over, you just need to do something differently - I only died once!'

4:35 'since nawe left, i gotta step up and start calling over @Michael too :('