P2p sunday ft cp/eop/sko/sup/lt

V34r

bEfBH16.png

We heard word that CP was lost in PVP worlds. We quickly positioned our selves and rushed CP hitting them on log in easily clearing them. ZU tried to crash from the north, we quickly moved south catching massive clumps on ZU who was trying to push through. We CONTINUED to give ZU the dick until EOP finally arrived to salvage the few they had left. We quickly ran south and logged.

got smacked that hard u dont know what happened?

0JHQznM.png

bEfBH16.png

We heard word that CP was lost in PVP worlds. We quickly positioned our selves and rushed CP hitting them on log in easily clearing them. ZU tried to crash from the north, we quickly moved south catching massive clumps on ZU who was trying to push through. We CONTINUED to give ZU the dick until EOP finally arrived to salvage the few they had left. We quickly ran south and logged.

0JHQznM.png

remember exactly what happened m8, u got fucking smacked at dwarved and called ur buttbuddies eop to help in cuz u got cleared rofl.

Ty for bump @@James @@James

Cant wait to hear what excuse ur going to qoute me for now l0l.

Go ahead ill wait :) @@James

bEfBH16.png

We heard word that CP was lost in PVP worlds. We quickly positioned our selves and rushed CP hitting them on log in easily clearing them. ZU tried to crash from the north, we quickly moved south catching massive clumps on ZU who was trying to push through. We CONTINUED to give ZU the dick until EOP finally arrived to salvage the few they had left. We quickly ran south and logged.

0JHQznM.png

cute lil photo of your 20 man pull, mayb now you'll realise how irrelevant you were

o had a shower soz rd

ur clan obv get confused with north and west.

Explains your brown sticky stuff f2p movements l0l

We heard word that CP was lost in PVP worlds. We quickly positioned our selves and rushed CP hitting them on log in easily clearing them. ZU tried to crash from the north, we quickly moved south catching massive clumps on ZU who was trying to push through. We CONTINUED to give ZU the dick until EOP finally arrived to salvage the few they had left. We quickly ran south and logged.

0JHQznM.png

o had a shower soz rd

ur clan obv get confused with north and west.

Explains your brown sticky stuff f2p movements l0l

0JHQznM.png

James you're deluded, I remember getting a 4 man clump right next to the helmet shop as you guys rushed from the NORTH, in fact you might of been in the clump as i froze someone with the new staff of the dead weapon. 

James you're deluded, I remember getting a 4 man clump right next to the helmet shop as you guys rushed from the NORTH, in fact you might of been in the clump as i froze someone with the new staff of the dead weapon. 

did u watch my vid u clueless fuck?

u cant flame on you're topic title

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/4467-p2p-sunday-ft-brown sticky stuff-unitcpeopskosuplt/s its against the rules

@@Father Justin @@Braden please edit there topic title and warn them in the future for flameing Zu/CP thanks :)

hey i guess your kinda right

next time use the report button because this just made you look salty lol