[CP] F2P Prep vs. Zerg Unit (30v30)

CorruptPure

The awkward moment when ur not even joking

the awkward moment when your clan brushes a 50 pull with almost a 100 ml 

momentum has actually lifted! everyone wants to win now more than ever, whereas we'd be less focused tonight if we won last night! haha! ownaj!

the awkward moment when your clan brushes a 50 pull with almost a 100 ml 

momentum has actually lifted! everyone wants to win now more than ever, whereas we'd be less focused tonight if we won last night! haha! ownaj!

Taking a look at recent zu & rd trip topics, it seems to me rd is pulling constant 50's on trips and 60 if lucky, which means i dont think they do sign-up's. As much as the community is sided with zu more than rd, it seems like in reality rd is doing much better in the wilderness. Your clan is great in clan wars matched fights which is also important but wilderness is more important at the end of the day.

Taking a look at recent zu & rd trip topics, it seems to me rd is pulling constant 50's on trips and 60 if lucky, which means i dont think they do sign-up's. As much as the community is sided with zu more than rd, it seems like in reality rd is doing much better in the wilderness. Your clan is great in clan wars matched fights which is also important but wilderness is more important at the end of the day.

more like peaking 55 tops and always ending on around 45 lol. better in the wilderness? what because of their pulls? wowz that's ignorant.... they wouldn't fight us saturday and got dominated on down opts sunday 

Im not in CP but. You cant flame CP for pulling 20s when EOP pulled 10s and haved joint trips with FOE for over a month.  :wacko:

OT: Gj CP.

They had 1 joint p2p trip with foe lol, I know because I rolled with Eop all throughout their slump. They never pulled 10, the lowest they pulled is about 30, I have every single EoP vid recorded so don't try to say otherwise

First prep you've won in 8 months, gj CP.

It's so funny that you of all people, being the man in charge of your terrible clan, and the one responsible for their horrific prep record, would come onto a CP topic and bait using lengths of time.

Mate, most people around the community lost track of how many losses you had.

Wobble on now, sausage finger, roni nipple.

It's so funny that you of all people, being the man in charge of your terrible clan, and the one responsible for their horrific prep record, would come onto a CP topic and bait using lengths of time.

You forgot the "you have made EoP invincible and have slumped Fatality something never done on 07 before MM"

You forgot the "you have made EoP invincible and have slumped Fatality something never done on 07 before MM"

Respect for not disputing the fact that you did indeed go 0-34 before winning a prep vs a LPC.

I shall say no more, because you've earned my respect, brown man.

I cannot comment on the Fi aspect, because I have not played since the closing of my prestigious clan, so I'll let you by with that and give you a pat on the back.

LMFAOOOO

First prep you've won in 8 months, gj CP.

Im sure clanwars was released about 8? months ago now.

CP beat Foe before they closed, Fi and almost every other clan 3-0/2-0 whatever have you until David/Merk retired and we hit a little slump.

EoP was 0-38? in preps until they beat a lpc in a prep, which they had a victory lap for.

Don't you remember the status's on eop site, the day you got leader you lost to zu in a prep.

I think you of all people should be the person not to flame regarding preps.

They had 1 joint p2p trip with foe lol, I know because I rolled with Eop all throughout their slump. They never pulled 10, the lowest they pulled is about 30, I have every single EoP vid recorded so don't try to say otherwise

Nah theyve had joint trips with FOE for over 1 month, trust me, you werent clanning in 2k13.

Im sure clanwars was released about 8? months ago now.

CP beat Foe before they closed, Fi and almost every other clan 3-0/2-0 whatever have you until David/Merk retired and we hit a little slump.

EoP was 0-38? in preps until they beat a lpc in a prep, which they had a victory lap for.

Don't you remember the status's on eop site, the day you got leader you lost to zu in a prep.

I think you of all people should be the person not to flame regarding preps.

And now we're #1 f2p matched  :D

1 win does not make them better than us, we could win the next 2 preps vs them if given the chance..who knows..

Also isnt this topic about cp & zu? Why is there like 2 pages of eop talk lol..

Because your ranks came on acting cocky?

When a clan dicks you 3-0 doubt you can do alot more.